3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I like this much more! Pose suddenly becomes more dynamic.

Re: the mirrors - It's probably just me then. Truth be told I can't remember the last time I saw three mirrors next to one another in real life, so I have no idea if they would act like this.
The mirrors in the render are not plane but convex. So based on that i think the behaviour is ok.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Creating milf morphs, so...
Which skin looks better? View attachment 78009 View attachment 78010
I think that would depend on the atmosphere of the backdrop and story during the moments of either picture... The first one looks a bit more like realistic skin if the character didn't get much sun, whereas as the 2nd one goes for a more sunny and suntanned look, perhaps with indoor lighting...

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Sadly after the render i noticed she is "floating" above ground. Still like the composition though. Initialy i wasnt keen on the miranda model but i have to admit she fits in a medieval setting well.
Looks great and I get that all the time too where I think an image is ready to go, I render it, and notice a character floating. Probably easier to fix that in Photoshop then to re-render a whole new image.

As for the earlier post about skin color, what I've found is it's all dependent on lighting. For example, I put a pale character outside in the harsh sun and my character can look like a bone white vampire. Move that same character inside with lights and bulbs and stuff and she looks like she's been tanning for weeks. It's because of color temperatures where outside is something like 5600k and inside is like 2800k or so, the higher the number the colder the light. I'm a film guy so this kind of stuff crosses over. So you may want to just focus on the skin you're happy with and then adjust lighting or change the tone mapping or just adjust the tone in post rather than adjusting the skin itself for every image.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Some GILF action.
Nice render. Can't say I love GILF stuff, it's just not for me but I'm sure lots of people will like it as it's something different. The render itself is good and the skin is realistic. Everyone's got their likes and dislikes. Look at my renders, they're highly stylized and sort of cartoony, but that's what I like and I think the more variety we have the better.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Question, would it be against the ToS to post renders in this forum using copulating with a MILF?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Question, would it be against the ToS to post renders in this forum using copulating with a MILF?
I'm not a mod or staff, but that kid does not look like he's past or even in the middle of puberty...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes