3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Those look great but why manga? Those look very much D&D as well
Is a short story that I want to make into 3DCG manga, it could be a VN later on but right now is manga.

The story is set inside a VRMMO (Virtual Reality MMO) with fantasy RPG settings, that's why it looks like dungeons and dragons.

Reactions: tooldev

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Posting this because I realized something that might help some others. If you use L.I.E. for tattoos, makeup, etc. and have noticed your load times get longer and longer it's because of all the extra texture layers. For example, I had like 7 extra layers on the torso alone. So I found the temp file that is created for the skin and copied that along with the skin without any of the tats. Imported that into photoshop along with the transparency version and adjusted things the way I wanted with all the tats, saved both as PNG and then in Daz in the surfaces tab I selected my newly created images as the diffuse and transparency map. And then I had all my tats loaded in without any L.I.E. layers. Load time is way faster. Good if you have things that stick throughout like tattoos or makeup, etc.

Also, would marry 10/10. Park Posing.jpg

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Two of my latest renders. Testing environments and scenery.

Question, a poser asset has a default beige-caramel skin, I reduced the translucency weight to 0 to make her appear whiter and now it's nowhere to be seen in the surfaces tab. How to revert it back to its default skin? Thanks.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
Arrival in Seoul
arrival in Seoul.png
And ...
Look there - a butt!
laying on bed with deformation.png

Gotcha - its actually not about the butt but about me refining my skills at making things look more natural and realistic. In this case the deformation of the blanket with a body resting on top of the bed (ignore the hickup at the elbow)

Reactions: Ekzar
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes