3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
alicia, callme dream1.jpg alicia, callme dream2.jpg
A continuation of the 'Call Me!' girls illustration in an earlier post. Potential dream sequence, with the third picture [not rendered yet] being these two ladies in the nude.
For some reason, there was poke-through in both the ladies' shoes, so instead of doing tedious post-work healing, I just edited the shoes out of the render.
Critiques, suggestions always welcome.
Thanks for looking.
Assets: Aiko6, G2F.
Post-work: Blur effect using two different methods.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Question, would it be against the ToS to post renders in this forum using copulating with a MILF?
Since he copulates with MILFs in the game and the game is posted on f95zone, the answer is clearly that it's not against the rules.

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
amelie+ana.jpg
A tender render
Assets are named Amelie and Ana. The camera has likely surprised the duo during a tender moment they were in the process of sharing.
Models are 18+.
Critique and comments are welcome.

faecrykt

Jan 13, 2017
The left girl's proportions is throwing me off. It looks like you just scaled/modified her head and torso while forgetting her arm and leg.
Thanks for pointing it out. This was an old render recovered from a crashed disk and I had forgotten that I had scaled down the 'Amelie' model. I would have been unaware of this, had you not mentioned it.
An updated render will follow soon.
Edit to add: I had done a global scale down, not individual body parts.

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 78718 View attachment 78719
A continuation of the 'Call Me!' girls illustration in an earlier post. Potential dream sequence, with the third picture [not rendered yet] being these two ladies in the nude.
For some reason, there was poke-through in both the ladies' shoes, so instead of doing tedious post-work healing, I just edited the shoes out of the render.
Critiques, suggestions always welcome.
Thanks for looking.
Assets: Aiko6, G2F.
Post-work: Blur effect using two different methods.
The only immediate thing i notice as 'sticks out like a sore thumb' is that your left lady has a completely different face skin compared to the rest of the body

Reactions: faecrykt

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Looks great and I get that all the time too where I think an image is ready to go, I render it, and notice a character floating. Probably easier to fix that in Photoshop then to re-render a whole new image.

As for the earlier post about skin color, what I've found is it's all dependent on lighting. For example, I put a pale character outside in the harsh sun and my character can look like a bone white vampire. Move that same character inside with lights and bulbs and stuff and she looks like she's been tanning for weeks. It's because of color temperatures where outside is something like 5600k and inside is like 2800k or so, the higher the number the colder the light. I'm a film guy so this kind of stuff crosses over. So you may want to just focus on the skin you're happy with and then adjust lighting or change the tone mapping or just adjust the tone in post rather than adjusting the skin itself for every image.
Thanks for the advise. I will try to remember this when i run into this issue again.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Silvia -the healer-, meeting recap...

Meet00.jpg Meet01.jpg Meet02.jpg Meet03.png

The last picture introduces Lu -the DPS class-
Martin: "And there he is, our party leader, Lu."

Renders for a 3DCG manga I'm working on.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes