3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

evoR

Mar 22, 2018
I started using Scene Optimizer, I really recommend it. Just go through the manual and try things.
Also Iray Memory Assistant (I don't see this posted in Asset Releases on F95)

86069_daz-3d-scene-optimizer-main.jpg 86072_daz-3d-scene-optimizer-pop-03.jpg

Reactions: MAC_T
Aug 5, 2016
Curious, How did you get the "downblouse" effect.
Would love to make something like in this image: View attachment 80580
Fit Control gives a lot of control of clothing - even stuff that is not necessarily morphed to reveal or undress. Playing about a bit with that let me figure out what I could do/couldn't do. And if you use it in conjunction with something like Hongyu's TankTop (like I have in this picture) that has a lot of morphs in it already, you can really get some downblouse action going. The tricky part will be to get the lighting right so you reveal enough without it looking weird.

I have some mods that allow better control of breasts too, so I can add a bit of gravity and have them behave more natural. This model is fairly small-breasted, so I still wanted her to be perky, but I feel fairly certain you could achieve the above picture if you just fiddle about with it enough.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Fit Control gives a lot of control of clothing - even stuff that is not necessarily morphed to reveal or undress. Playing about a bit with that let me figure out what I could do/couldn't do. And if you use it in conjunction with something like Hongyu's TankTop (like I have in this picture) that has a lot of morphs in it already, you can really get some downblouse action going. The tricky part will be to get the lighting right so you reveal enough without it looking weird.

I have some mods that allow better control of breasts too, so I can add a bit of gravity and have them behave more natural. This model is fairly small-breasted, so I still wanted her to be perky, but I feel fairly certain you could achieve the above picture if you just fiddle about with it enough.
Thans I have to admit that hongyu tanktop was the first item that came into my mind. I will give it a go. Also i have tried to work with gravity to various degrees but i never got the result i wanted. Perhaps i should just start with some medium sized breast before trying something bigger.

Yes the biggest challange will be the lighting... I will post the result when i have something.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Older sister route...
Her blouse needs some new shaders >.>
That hair model is more fit for video games than for rendering, probably will use a different haircut for her.

A loving sister spoiling her beloved brother.

Older-sis-route.jpg

"...but I like how you stare at me, you don't have to apologize about that, I want you to look at me that way... I like it..."

Older-sis-route-2.jpg

"Then you wouldn't mind if I do this? (reaches for hips) Right?..."

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm been working on a Daz/Renpy project.
Only used Daz Studio for the first time about 4 weeks ago.
Here's a shot I made of some of the main characters, still got a way to go of course. themanifestcovertu1080.jpg

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Kept on looking to this pic thinking something was odd...

She has no eyebrows!
I think I will just download the pic and Photoshop some eyebrows on her :p
Just kidding.
Hah... I guess I've played too much Chloe18 because I didn't notice... You've ruined us @GDS

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes