3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Cyberpunk velma close-up View attachment 2138629
I think it came out pretty good.
I don't really see what makes her look Cyberpunk, but hey, at least the pic is clear ...

Outside the fact that she's wearing Neon Thigh Highs and is in a neon strip club, I wouldn't say she's Cyberpunk ... I would suggest looking into more futuristic clothing.

1667278976643.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
THE NEGOTIATOR in 4k
This is the first story i ever make in 4k ... 80 pages story and as always it comes in 2 versions , with and without text
We follow the adventures of Valeriana, a space Lieutenant who goes on a mission aboard an alien ship , the mission is to negotiate a safe passage for her ship through the alien blockade ...... available on :

Limited invite to my discord server :

ENJOY

View attachment 2138969 View attachment 2138970 View attachment 2138971 View attachment 2138972 View attachment 2138973
It looks really good, but I would suggest not using the Base g8 Skin. There are way better models out there with way more realistic skin. skins are pretty good but the makeup selection is lacking. s are good too. But my favs are

Reactions: Balkazzaar

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
It looks really good, but I would suggest not using the Base g8 Skin. There are way better models out there with way more realistic skin. skins are pretty good but the makeup selection is lacking. s are good too. But my favs are

Thanks for the tip my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
I don't really see what makes her look Cyberpunk, but hey, at least the pic is clear ...

Outside the fact that she's wearing Neon Thigh Highs and is in a neon strip club, I wouldn't say she's Cyberpunk ... I would suggest looking into more futuristic clothing.

View attachment 2138706
I completely understand your reasoning, sure it doesn't look very futuristic.
But she doesn't have to look futuristic unless I was trying to go for a Cyberpunk 2077 aesthetics. Cyberpunk is a broad genre and I used one of its more common element, neon, to create a version of a character that I like.
But you got to work with the assets you have in your library, also trying to stay close to the original character.
But I appreciate your input and will definitely look into more futuristic assets.;)

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I completely understand your reasoning, sure it doesn't look very futuristic.
But she doesn't have to look futuristic unless I was trying to go for a Cyberpunk 2077 aesthetics. Cyberpunk is a broad genre and I used one of its more common element, neon, to create a version of a character that I like.
But you got to work with the assets you have in your library, also trying to stay close to the original character.
But I appreciate your input and will definitely look into more futuristic assets.;)
I'm sure you can keep the general aesthetic of Velma while using more Futuristic designs and patterns.

This might work well, Recolor it orange, throw a very low emission on it. It might work better

Reactions: Lewd Monkey
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes