3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Hanna: Look who we have here, Cheshire.
Cheshire Cat: Someone tasty?

View attachment 2139809
Wow!! :whistle:
I L.O.V.E. American McGee's Alice! This is really well done, I like it a lot!
Did you use decals for the blood? The only thing I don't like that much is the handprint, it looks a bit off, because of the two different clothpieces it is on.
Also, you could let Alice (yah, ok, Hanna:cool:) look directly at the viewer, so as to exactly know who the talk about ...
Where is the Cheshire-Model from?

All in All - Wow again! Alice rocks!

Last edited:
Reactions: X3rr4

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Did you use decals for the blood? The only thing I don't like that much ist the handprint, it looks a bit off.
Also, you could let Alice look directly at the viewer, so as to exactly know who the talk about ...

It's not so much the hand print, as the fact that the front of the dress & her pinny should be stretched over her tit's not closely following them...

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
It's not so much the hand print, as the fact that the front of the dress & her pinny should be stretched over her tit's not closely following them...
You are right, these "tit-sock" clothes grab the attention, but for me, its more the Handprint, the cloth beeing "slipped" in an odd way I can easily ignore...

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

Did you use decals for the blood? The only thing I don't like that much is the handprint, it looks a bit off, because of the two different clothpieces it is on.
Yes they are decals. I don't see it being off :unsure:

Also, you could let Alice (yah, ok, Hanna:cool:) look directly at the viewer, so as to exactly know who the talk about ...
Yeah this was just a quick render because there weren't many submissions to my Alice in Wonderland contest on my discord yet.

The asset set is called CHESHIRE CAT SET and was created for POSER.

Thanks again :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes