3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #2, Now we have for FREE subs the Cover + 14 pages, follow the link in https://f95zone.to/threads/lucius-logan-collection-2022-11-02-lucius-logan.99629/
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and in my Subscribestar have My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #3 - Cover + 21 pages

and in my Subscribestar have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #1 - Cover + 05 pages
Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
The only previous render is https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-9275311 also changed the hair and eye color.
Hard to compare cuz the older one is profile and her mouth is open plenty but the Jawline adjustment (chin and mouth) may have improved her femininity plenty. Significantly so with the eyes as well. And probably the stubbier nose.

Overall looks like time well spent; she's quite a bit more "cute" in the new one. And for a Goblin, that might be a monolithic achievement, eh? Congrats.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Thanks again :)
Handprint doesn’t appear off to me at all (why would it matter that it’s landed on 2 different articles of clothing? Dying corpse should have been more careful while being butchered? The imbalance is what makes it more affecting in my mind).

The apron comment is legit though.

-Mostly, the little nuances throughout - and the posing choices in general - illicit/provoke a meaningful reaction on my eyeballs. I would Top 5 that, if not Top 3 on what I’ve seen here this Halloween (and there’s been some damn good shit posted up).

• Red Heart
Reactions: X3rr4

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am going to make a bold statement:
I will not be working on any Genesis 9 morph conversions for quite some time.
Here is my work on Haley (Haley's Story).
Haley_G9_F95.png
As it stands right now, converting a morph to G9 from any previous generation is a pain in the ass! Currently no tools exist to convert textures, you cannot even use the built-in DAZ Map Transfer. This was possible from Genesis 3 or 8 to 8.1. Maybe come January I will reconsider, but right now it appears to be a waste of my time.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes