3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Can I ask how was this done? the panties in the mouth? were they originally a clothing item(dforce) or just a prop?
I had to create few custom morphs for the panties I needed for something I'm working on. Flattened, hanging and ball. I just used the hanging morph, posed it into the mouth in a way it barely poked into the lip and breast and set collision item to the female and upped mesh smoothing to 5 and it neatly ended up wrapping around.. I tried similar renders using d-force, but if the clothing isn't properly rigged for it and made in this with mind, it just sort of stretches down and I've never gotten this good of a result.

I used blender, it's not very difficult, just takes very basic modelling skills..
pant1.JPG pant2.JPG

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I had to create few custom morphs for the panties I needed for something I'm working on. Flattened, hanging and ball. I just used the hanging morph, posed it into the mouth in a way it barely poked into the lip and breast and set collision item to the female and upped mesh smoothing to 5 and it neatly ended up wrapping around.. I tried similar renders using d-force, but if the clothing isn't properly rigged for it and made in this with mind, it just sort of stretches down and I've never gotten this good of a result.

I used blender, it's not very difficult, just takes very basic modelling skills..
View attachment 2150000 View attachment 2150001
Nice! I really need to do more Daz stuff with Blender. I have already imported 3D models I made in Blender into DAZ, never thought to use it to change something like this though.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes