3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I love this. Did you use a lightroom filter? Also what backdrops?
the backdrop is just an HDRI with depth of field on to blur it out -

and yeah I used lightroom to shift the temperature and boost the blues a bit, and boosted the whites to blow the backdrop lights out a bit

Reactions: Corbo

Meh1234567890

Mar 22, 2020
Playing in Daz some more. I was fiddling with some decals (for ground textures), trying to play with HDRI lighting (just a little), some emissive lighting, I also tried my hand at a QUAD HD render. I decided to make a small mini-series of 4 images, but I don't think this thread really wants more than 1 or 2 images in a post right?
Ghoul's Cart 1 No Text.jpg

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
I dont know if this is the right place to ask this considering everyone is sharing renders, but i feel i am pretty behind times when it comes to hardware...

I would like to know what everyone here has in terms of current hardware.... I would love to know where i stand in terms of specs...

I have an Alienware laptop with GTX 1070, i7 and 32 GB RAM...not that great of a hardware i feel in current aspects...

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Finally I figured out (at least somehow) how the damned lightning is working in DAZ. Holy shit....:unsure:

Continuing my idea of a Gangbang-Party-Room started here....

We reconstructed the "facility" in the entry area again a little by removing the gate and the ramp and by seperating it from the main space with some gypsum plaster board.

This is the new entry area at around 5pm

Gangbang-Partyroom - Entry-Area.jpg

Now we have to build the "playground"

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Sep 11, 2022
Wow - really appears to add a lot of depth to the image. Literally, a thickness in the air (well beyond 2-dimensional).

Fine work on that model as well; organically orgasmic.
Thank you sooooo so much for your kind words <3 My thoughts exactly! Doing those stuff naturally in DAZ makes everything work in unison and adds more appeal. Also, it is extremely fun to solve these little problems. Really boosts the creativity. Coming up with one simple trick for the volumetrics immediately sparks tons of potential render ideas.

Again, thank you so much <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 46n2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes