3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hello hello heyo! Once again I brought my beautiful girls Coral and Xerrin to your presence!

Every time I promise myself not to put more than a week between my posts, but, you know... life. Missed you all.

I am experimenting more on vibrant/exaggerated coloring, lighting, and scene setups that would give "artificial but not so like that" vibes. Light is a magic that never ceases to amaze me. The more I play with the lights and colors the more I got mesmerized. This time I haven't used any indoor environments in the render set because I wanted to challenge myself more since I mentioned in my previous post that it is harder for me to achieve consistent and natural results in outdoor environments. So I thought that, why not try to create an artificial aura that would not scratch the eye and kinda look natural... I am happy with my subjective success in the results. What do you guys think? My dear Coral was super-enthusiastic to give more alluring and flamboyant poses and looks to the camera, you can find the exclusive shots if you decide to visit them there :3

Again, all these images are raw-renders / have no postwork. Argh, I've been reading the recent posts about applying postwork on images that are being shared here... Guys, this is a choice, isn't it? There is nothing wrong about making a statement of whether the image has a postwork or not. Moreover, in my opinion, it has a huge advantage for me to see if a render is photoshopped or not, e.g. when I see one of Forlorn Desire's renders, most of the time it drives me crazy and I ask myself that "Oh God, could that even be achieved by using DAZ only? How?!", hereby it leads me to play with all the buttons in the DAZ more and more to improve myself and my abilities with the software. All in all, there is no point of bragging with "no postwork", it can only be used to boost one's thyself and other people to achieve higher.

And again, I am always open for your comments and criticism.
Love you <3

View attachment 2152970
View attachment 2152971
View attachment 2152973
View attachment 2152969 View attachment 2152972 View attachment 2152974
Fuwk - I love the rainbow effect going on in that top shot. She also appears to look a little more determined/challenged herself, eh. “Okay Coral, we really wanna ramp up the sexy here. Yer all open down the middle but that collar has still got a hold on you. How do you feel about that? Project your thoughts for us some…”

-Again fine color choices in the 2nd shot. You’re very consistent with that; have an eye for congruity that’s clearly not accidental and yet always lands on things most naturally. Almost as if it’s painting itself, eh.

Alluring indeed.

-dayumm… did Xerrin make that dress for her? Or did the planet itself supply it?

“Come to me, my Eve…”

Superb work, as always. The lighting could not be more complimentary and sensibly articulate. Everything works together brilliantly. Some discussion on this earlier: that right there is capital A-rt, inarguably. Congrats.

Last edited:

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Fuwk - I love the rainbow effect going on in that top shot. She also appears to look a little more determined/challenged herself, eh. “Okay Coral, we really wanna ramp up the sexy here. Yer all open down the middle but that collar has still got a hold on you. How do you feel about that? Project your thoughts for us some…”

-Again fine color choices in the 2nd shot. You’re very consistent with that; have an eye for congruity that’s clearly not accidental and yet always lands on things most naturally. Almost as if it’s painting itself, eh.

Alluring indeed.

-dayumm… did Xerrin make that dress for her? Or did the planet itself supply it?

“Come to me, my Eve…”

Superb work, as always. The lighting could not be more complimentary and sensibly articulate. Everything works together brilliantly. Some discussion on this earlier: that right there is capital A-rt, inarguably. Congrats.
You are... love.
Made me happy.
Made my day.
Made me smile. A lot.
Thank you so much! So much.
<3

Reactions: 46n2

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A Meeting among Ruins
A Meeting among Ruins.jpg Ruins can be as deadly as they are beautiful in their forlornness.

But nothing tops the deadliness of an elven huntress set on revenge that you happened to meet among those very same ruins.

You can only hope you are not her prey if you do.

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I am just starting to learn Daz Studio. Made this render based on a tutorial video from YouTube. Please rate and maybe you can give me tips on how to improve my renders. I plan to create a visual novel in the future. Thank you, guys.
i'd say that's a good start, and probably better than a lot of people's early attempts. lighting works well, lots of range and contrast and interest in the picture (i think most people start out with really flat and boring looking renders so you've sidestepped that issue).

keep watching tutorials and most importantly just practice and experiment with new ideas and whatever models and items you can find (there's plenty posted on F95 for free). I started with Daz about 4 or 5 months ago and my renders are already far better than i imagined they'd ever be when i started!

and of course keep an eye on this thread for plenty of amazing inspiration and new ideas

• Red Heart
Reactions: 46n2 and Lanxorn

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
I am just starting to learn Daz Studio. Made this render based on a tutorial video from YouTube. Please rate and maybe you can give me tips on how to improve my renders. I plan to create a visual novel in the future. Thank you, guys.
I'm still a newbie as well.
But in my opinion the render itself is really good.
The only thing - and this is complaining on very high level - his right arm looks a litte unnatural bend in the elbow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KloppStyle
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes