3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I dont know if this is the right place to ask this considering everyone is sharing renders, but i feel i am pretty behind times when it comes to hardware...

I would like to know what everyone here has in terms of current hardware.... I would love to know where i stand in terms of specs...

I have an Alienware laptop with GTX 1070, i7 and 32 GB RAM...not that great of a hardware i feel in current aspects...
Nah that hardware is decent enough to render 2 - 3 gen 8 characters. I had a tower system with less ram but otherwise very similar and rendered decent images for years on it. Unlike me with that amount of RAM you might even still be able to use the system for light tasks while rendering in the background.
I have added some examples of my renders that I made during that time. Do note however I have seen much better renders with much less hardware. I am just OK at lighting and only do post to fix simple issues with the render. I rendered at 1080p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
trying to do a shower scene just missing the water coming out of the shower and making the character look wet, does anyone have any good recommendations for those materials / props?
222.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes