3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nah that hardware is decent enough to render 2 - 3 gen 8 characters. I had a tower system with less ram but otherwise very similar and rendered decent images for years on it. Unlike me with that amount of RAM you might even still be able to use the system for light tasks while rendering in the background.
I have added some examples of my renders that I made during that time. Do note however I have seen much better renders with much less hardware. I am just OK at lighting and only do post to fix simple issues with the render. I rendered at 1080p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely! I done it with my 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM... two characters is not a problem. Three characters is a problem, but you can squeeze a lot into a scene if you reduce the texture size and remove geometry from a scene that isn't visible (objects out of camera view, arms, legs etc... of a character that aren't visible). It was an interesting challenge. I think the 1070 has double the VRAM I had on my 1050 which is more important.

Reactions: GNVE

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
There's a lot of WOW elves inspired stuff

even an old Sabby V4 character

View attachment 2157800

I'm also sure there were some weird brow morphs but I can't find these atm
Very nice, and thanks for the links. I used https://f95zone.to/threads/alori-for-genesis-8-and-8-1-female.105578/ which is a very nice Night Elf model that already has the eyebrows etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shivawn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes