3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Kass69

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 2152886

I wanted to know what the LIE is capable of and tried those textures on Genesis 9.
I haven't tested the Geoshell approach so I can't help here with the out-of-the-box asset.
But as a LIE Material, the maps are working. depending on the used lighting and skin material tweaking is needed. I transformed the bump texture into an actual BUMP map and two layers for the colour with different blend modes. (Source over, Multiplicative). The Bump Map projection needs either to be cranked up between values of 3 and 10 or further tweaking in Ps/KRITA/Gimp is needed. The UV map around the glutes area is similar enough to Genesis 8 that no realigning is needed, which made the transition pretty painless.

p.S.: What I painfully miss is "fit control". Those straps are killing me, with their unwillingness to conform to the Gen9 body. And yes I am using a smoothing modifier. ;)
nice toy to play

Reactions: Techn0magier
Sep 8, 2022
Newbie here.I cant decide what to use on outside scenes(a afternoon pool scene with one figure).What do you guys suggest planes, spotlights or presets....I need help my figures look too dark

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes