Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Привет народ!
Вопрос: какой из этих рендеров кажется вам более «настоящим»? Мое намерение состояло в том, чтобы настроить освещение, чтобы источник света был как можно менее навязчивым, но чтобы получить несколько реалистичную яркость (внутри) общественного туалета.
Это можно сделать только с env-lights (HDRI активен все время), но закрой дверь стойла, и внутри становится нереально темно.
Сверху лампы сажать не хочу, так как они мне здесь не нравятся (скорее их поведение вместе с блюмом).
Яркость внутри киосков более или менее одинаковая на всех рендерах. Каждая кабина имеет свой собственный свет и в основном освещает кабину, когда двери закрыты. Но не писай...
Точечные светильники находятся внутри конуса (очевидно, без дна), светового конуса... если хотите;)
Мешлайты прозрачные, высокие за пределами области рендеринга, чтобы не создавать случайный «шарик».
Прожекторы... особенные. Это максимально близко к тому, что я заставил их делать то, что я хотел, но только в пустом стойле...
На данный момент моим фаворитом, кажется, является Meshlight, так как в целом он рендерится быстрее всего и не имеет странных теней.
Что вы думаете?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
...It is awkward, dear reader, to distract you from a fascinating article, but notice that Juan put his hands on Annie's shoulders. He did this because the friction got harder, and Annie falls on the hood if she is not held back. All right, all right, back to the story of the island.

The scientists were able to convey their concerns to the locals. They were savvy and reasonable and hired smart managers on a budget. A constitution was drafted for the island, authorities were formed, and the first ministries: science and economy.

The island, in essence, became a thriving gated club with three population groups:
1/ locals born of locals;
2/ Wage earners: long-term residents of the island, managers, scientists, service personnel;
3/ "Tourists": permanent "club members" or those making a one-time exploratory visit to the island as recommended by doctors. A total of one thousand membership cards were issued. Each membership was strictly controlled and could in no way be transferred to anyone else...

Road-16-3.jpg

pontiffprick

Jun 23, 2020
My attempt at photorealism using Genesis 9 for the first time (Victoria 9 morph + skin, with heavy shaping modifications).
What do you guys think of it so far?
I'm not going to lie, I'm not seeing the improvement I'd liked to have from Genesis 8.1. That said I'm hardly a Daz pro so perhaps you guys have had more luck?

g9t1.png
g9t2.png

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Hello friends! My New Girlfriend? UPDATE #4, Now we have the Cover + 30 pages, available in my Subscribestar page follow the link in:
Cover MNG Ch 1.jpg

and in my Subscribestar page we have SLEEPER Ch2 - Cooker. UPDATE #3 - Cover + 16 pages

Ch2 pg 0 Cooker Cover edit.png

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
My attempt at photorealism using Genesis 9 for the first time (Victoria 9 morph + skin, with heavy shaping modifications).
I'm not going to lie, I'm not seeing the improvement I'd liked to have from Genesis 8.1. That said I'm hardly a Daz pro so perhaps you guys have had more luck?

View attachment 2180978
View attachment 2180981
I will give it a try the new genesis 9 and i will post..

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017

View attachment 2180978
View attachment 2180981
Holy.....she is amazing.
Only the view / face and the feet are looking a little (!) artificial.
But beside these two things...amazing. Simply amazing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pontiffprick
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes