3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Greetings Dazzers and Dazzetts once again i've gathered the 7 sacred balls and beseech thee of thine wisdom. A.k.a i could really use you guy's help. :cry:
So i managed to aquire this lovely vixen created by .
Rose HD and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female rose-hd-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-female-00-main-daz3d.jpg

Unfortunately whenever i try to use her natrual skin in a render i get this.

Cherubit v1.png

Now I know what you all are thinking. Try a breast Mod. Well your wish is my command. Behold! Breastacular!!!

Cherubit v1 + Breastacular.png

....Yeah so any help here would be.... HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Greetings Dazzers and Dazzetts once again i've gathered the 7 sacred balls and beseech thee of thine wisdom. A.k.a i could really use you guy's help. :cry:
So i managed to aquire this lovely vixen created by .
Rose HD and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female View attachment 2183216

Unfortunately whenever i try to use her natrual skin in a render i get this.

View attachment 2183241

Now I know what you all are thinking. Try a breast Mod. Well your wish is my command. Behold! Breastacular!!!

View attachment 2183243

....Yeah so any help here would be.... HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
did you check the surface tab and narrow down on the torso and see where its loading it from? it looks like an issue with the skin texture itself. is this happening with this skin alone or any skin texture that you apply on her?

you can narrow down the issue through trial and errors. try applying the skin on a base g8f and see if it happens. you should be able to narrow down the culprit. and if skin is indeed the issue, then you know what needs to be done.

Reactions: Tiredx and Lanxorn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes