3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Another attempt at a slightly hardcore scene. I might revisit this one later and tweak the lighting or make it dark outside.. really not good at making dark scenes just yet.
alleytrio.jpg
Does anyone know a good skirt clothing item that has a good back-lift morph? the ones I tried(and fit control) didnt play nice with bent-over posture.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Had a crazy couple of days in terms of growth for my socials. In no small part was because of the encourgements I received from the people here that I continued this journey. So thank you, sincerely.

Winter is coming, stay cozy everyone :giggle:

View attachment 2179296 View attachment 2179297
That's great news!

Just imagine all the empty canvas out there (or vinyl for that matter), crying out for a worthy companion… left adrift instead, cuz the intended creator cast it all into the void of uncertainty. Or silence.

Without the potential for admiration, there is no art.

-Never under-estimate the value in encouragement, eh.

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Another attempt at a slightly hardcore scene. I might revisit this one later and tweak the lighting or make it dark outside.. really not good at making dark scenes just yet.
View attachment 2184448
Does anyone know a good skirt clothing item that has a good back-lift morph? the ones I tried(and fit control) didnt play nice with bent-over posture.
Hot !!! May i know what hair asset is the black fishnet lady is wearing? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Thanks.

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Hello heyyo hellloooouuu-hu!
Here we are again guys, how are you? :3
Well, trying to improve myself more and more... I am always thrilled to create my renders in a "concept" to show you guys <3

This time I worked with vintage colors and concepts, a bit more hazy looks, and as always, my studio setups that I wouldn't change them to anything^^ To me, they hit different. This image set is called "Volumetric Vintage Emotions" :3 Heheh
However, the first render below (the bar scene)* seems to become my all-time favorite... Xerrin looks incredibly cool, and my beautiful Coral is enjoying her view there... What do you guys think? Which one is your favorite in this set?

As always, there is no postwork and I am all open for criticism <3
Love you so much <3

046.jpg
047.jpg
049.jpg
048.jpg 050.jpg 051.jpg
* I also share the exclusive content explaining how I built the scene, step by step.

Last edited:

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Laura, a Portrait (Vintage Version)
Laura Portrait (Vintage Version).jpg And finally, here is a variant version of the portrait image of Laura I recently published.

This one has a lovely Vintage look. And I think it is worth showing you.

Thus, enjoy this virtual photograph of our Laura.

Sincerely yours,
AbyssalEros

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes