3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Huh...I guess she does. Hadn't really noticed it before, but now I can't unsee it. LMAO, thank you!
Happens to all of us man..i recently came across a model from an artist which when i tried it out also had a very wide large mouth. It was a hot model, but with the wide mouth it looked really funny instead of sexy...

Sep 11, 2022
Just look at the difference there. You simply cannot accomplish that in Daz. It's ridiculous to even try.

-Ya know, I sign in here every 2-3days, and some of the shit I see is just straight up magnificent; often awe-struck. I'm old enough where this sort of thing was simply not possible before. We had crayons, not 1's and 0's. You can walk around the Louvre and you will shit your pants what's been being done for hundreds upon hundreds of years. But this stuff? THAT is Art - and it cannot be claimed to Not be.

Maturing one element into another type. And ending up with that?

Gimme more.

-Not to exclude any other approach, regarding the "texturing", I'm kind of now leaning towards a merger of ultra-realism with toony. I don't want ULTRA real. I'll go down to the bar for that, eh. (PS Do we go to bars anymore?) And I don't want too cartoony with little to no recognition of what's now possible. Some artists here are exploring an very interesting niche in between the two (in my mind). And you might fit in quite nicely with those 'cheap' renders ; )

-A failure to re-invent will be the end of us. I am not for going backwards. We must continue to move on out of the cave...
I am extremely sorry, but I simply couldn't help myself. I agree on everything you've said. Except the ''You simply cannot accomplish that in Daz.'' remark. You'd be surprised what this little software is capable of once you pair it with a couple of external software.

I won't say anything about smoke and water because we've already seen some great renders with those executed beautifully. The reflection, writing and steam on the glass on the other hand, requires some texturing expertise. Once you create a nice little texture for the plane, you can easily achieve the same look. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be rude or start something here. Simply wanted to point out it is possible, and no one should be afraid of trying. It's these little challenges that helps us get better as creators after all. That is precisely why I'm choosing to do everything in DAZ in the first place. I know a couple of aspiring creators here such as Coral's Dream. They are also trying to push the boundaries of the software and achieve amazing results doing so <3

XtremePain

May 13, 2021
Just look at the difference there. You simply cannot accomplish that in Daz. It's ridiculous to even try.

-Ya know, I sign in here every 2-3days, and some of the shit I see is just straight up magnificent; often awe-struck. I'm old enough where this sort of thing was simply not possible before. We had crayons, not 1's and 0's. You can walk around the Louvre and you will shit your pants what's been being done for hundreds upon hundreds of years. But this stuff? THAT is Art - and it cannot be claimed to Not be.

Maturing one element into another type. And ending up with that?

Gimme more.

-Not to exclude any other approach, regarding the "texturing", I'm kind of now leaning towards a merger of ultra-realism with toony. I don't want ULTRA real. I'll go down to the bar for that, eh. (PS Do we go to bars anymore?) And I don't want too cartoony with little to no recognition of what's now possible. Some artists here are exploring an very interesting niche in between the two (in my mind). And you might fit in quite nicely with those 'cheap' renders ; )

-A failure to re-invent will be the end of us. I am not for going backwards. We must continue to move on out of the cave...
Well, that's true, but to be honest, I can't do all that in daz because my computer isn't good enough to add all that much detail in daz3d, so I decided to do it manually in photoshop. However, your argument can be applied to situations quite dependent on other factors, such as the skill of the artist, the type of computer (as when trying to do this, my renders started to look black and I had to reboot my pc and start all the scene over) , or the lack of 3d material, which in many cases is usually paid. In those cases I can say that you simply can't do everything in daz, however, I'm sure that if it were just daz3d, you can do the vast majority of things that you can see there, it's a pretty versatile program.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forlorn Desire

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Here's my test of both dForce Magnet and MDBD Blood ‘n Dirt... I personally love exhibitionist type stuff so lifting skirts is something I want to do a lot of...dForce Magnet allowed me to do just that and the combination of it and Fit Control should work nicely for now... I'll have more skirt/dress/tunic lifting in the future... in fact got one rendering now I'm sure you'll all enjoy!
begger-dforce-magnet.jpg
Let me know what you think!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes