3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I am extremely sorry, but I simply couldn't help myself. I agree on everything you've said. Except the ''You simply cannot accomplish that in Daz.'' remark. You'd be surprised what this little software is capable of once you pair it with a couple of external software.

I won't say anything about smoke and water because we've already seen some great renders with those executed beautifully. The reflection, writing and steam on the glass on the other hand, requires some texturing expertise. Once you create a nice little texture for the plane, you can easily achieve the same look. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to be rude or start something here. Simply wanted to point out it is possible, and no one should be afraid of trying. It's these little challenges that helps us get better as creators after all. That is precisely why I'm choosing to do everything in DAZ in the first place. I know a couple of aspiring creators here such as Coral's Dream. They are also trying to push the boundaries of the software and achieve amazing results doing so <3
How did I already know that you would (disagree) ; )

And I’ve got no rebuttal, mate. Push those fuckin boundaries. You wanna put the time in on that? Cuz that gets you off? Absolutely then, go for it. Make it so. Got nuthin for ya there but luv.

The gist of what I mean to say is there are no parameters put on “art”. The Artist will determine the parameters. While the Audience will determine any value beyond his or her own effort.

-Once upon a time they said we could never ever go to The Moon. And… oh wait, did we?

: )

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Here's my test of both dForce Magnet and MDBD Blood ‘n Dirt... I personally love exhibitionist type stuff so lifting skirts is something I want to do a lot of...dForce Magnet allowed me to do just that and the combination of it and Fit Control should work nicely for now... I'll have more skirt/dress/tunic lifting in the future... in fact got one rendering now I'm sure you'll all enjoy!
View attachment 2186225
Let me know what you think!
Nicely done. That skirt lift could not look more naturally organic (and I certainly do recognize the effort that requires. Well done).

Sep 11, 2022
How did I already know that you would (disagree) ; )

And I’ve got no rebuttal, mate. Push those fuckin boundaries. You wanna put the time in on that? Cuz that gets you off? Absolutely then, go for it. Make it so. Got nuthin for ya there but luv.

The gist of what I mean to say is there are no parameters put on “art”. The Artist will determine the parameters. While the Audience will determine any value beyond his or her own effort.

-Once upon a time they said we could never ever go to The Moon. And… oh wait, did we?

: )
To be honest I'm glad that little quoting did not turn into a bad thing. I knew you wouldn't get me wrong. <3

Reactions: 46n2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes