3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
... this overwhelming desire, to know what your boyfriend sees when you both do the dirty from behind, but the only copier big and sturdy enough resides in the basement. So, though planning for it after office-hours, you forgot the janitor cleaning the office ...
forscience.jpg

For all you guys to enjoy! I saw a photo with similar content the other day and thought, I have to do something like it, so, here it is.
It is not completely how I want it to be, as I sadly can't do dforce here, but I love how the lights came out and it was a fun little project.
I did the copier-surface by removing the original geometry and substitute it with a prop-plain, dividing it in glas and plastic surface by using the Daz geometry editor, put a reflection plane under the glass and the "scanner-light" as a movable prop in between.
Lastly I manipulated the control panel by creating an emissive and luminance-bitmap as texture.
Hope you like it!

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Hello!
Well she is a bit cooked, but the elements of course are products. She is GEN8, with some morphs commercial + 2 morphs from ZBrush I made for the Thights and hips. Hair is from a Victoria4 character I made in Poser but its also a product. Heels and OnePiece are native GEN8 stuff from DAZ shop. Currently I am trying to create more custom stuff in ZBrush In order to rely less in ready to use products... :)
Hello,
Are you still on this forum?

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
... this overwhelming desire, to know what your boyfriend sees when you both do the dirty from behind, but the only copier big and sturdy enough resides in the basement. So, though planning for it after office-hours, you forgot the janitor cleaning the office ...
View attachment 2188962

For all you guys to enjoy! I saw a photo with similar content the other day and thought, I have to do something like it, so, here it is.
It is not completely how I want it to be, as I sadly can't do dforce here, but I love how the lights came out and it was a fun little project.
I did the copier-surface by removing the original geometry and substitute it with a prop-plain, dividing it in glas and plastic surface by using the Daz geometry editor, put a reflection plane under the glass and the "scanner-light" as a movable prop in between.
Lastly I manipulated the control panel by creating an emissive and luminance-bitmap as texture.
Hope you like it!

Little does she know that this damned thing also works as a regular scanner which was programmed to send the scans to each and every PC in the office after the regular office hours.
Why the heck she had to wear her new and colorful dress (which everybody will remember) exactly that day ?

Nsfw_Scan_out.jpg

Last edited:

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Who Is There?

Heyo heyooo!

I decided to challenge myself to create one/two complex (i.e. indoor/outdoor) render(s) per day, starting today!
As you can see, I am still playing with colors, heheh :3

My beautiful Coral was researching in a hotel room about well-known photo studios, but it seems like somebody visited her during her research... I wonder what would happen next.

Waiting for your comments and criticism, as always... Guys come on, say something!
Love you all <3
052.jpg

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Who Is There?

Heyo heyooo!

I decided to challenge myself to create one/two complex (i.e. indoor/outdoor) render(s) per day, starting today!
As you can see, I am still playing with colors, heheh :3

My beautiful Coral was researching in a hotel room about well-known photo studios, but it seems like somebody visited her during her research... I wonder what would happen next.

Waiting for your comments and criticism, as always... Guys come on, say something!
Love you all <3
View attachment 2189292
Just one word : beautiful ! :love:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes