3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 11, 2022
Roxy personally asked me to thank Coral's Mom for sending her the beautiful posters of her virtual daughter and sent me this pic.
Thank You Coral.png
Thank you soooo much <3 Coral's Dream ! Looking forward to doing more stuff with you in the future. Also thank you for giving my lil' Roxy someone to look up to! She is a huge fan of Coral and can't wait to get her autograph and get to know her better one day. Until then, she says she will keep refreshing her twitter page hoping to see something new every day.

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Roxy personally asked me to thank Coral's Mom for sending her the beautiful posters of her virtual daughter and sent me this pic.
View attachment 2190522
Thank you soooo much <3 Coral's Dream ! Looking forward to doing more stuff with you in the future. Also thank you for giving my lil' Roxy someone to look up to! She is a huge fan of Coral and can't wait to get her autograph and get to know her better one day. Until then, she says she will keep refreshing her twitter page hoping to see something new every day.
You wouldn't imagine how that means to me.

It's been more or less 3 months since I started playing with DAZ and posting my renders here and there.
Just look at me now I have found a professional to collab with. You are one of the artists here that motivates me to learn and produce more. Every single time you post something the skill level bar increases one step higher and I get jealous, nihihihi.

Jokes aside, I am extremely proud and honored. Thank you for having my beautiful Coral's posters in your work.
Of course Coral would love to sign an autograph (a very special one) for beautiful Roxy!

Love you <3 Thanks for your support!
This is priceless.

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Who Is There?

Heyo heyooo!

I decided to challenge myself to create one/two complex (i.e. indoor/outdoor) render(s) per day, starting today!
As you can see, I am still playing with colors, heheh :3

My beautiful Coral was researching in a hotel room about well-known photo studios, but it seems like somebody visited her during her research... I wonder what would happen next.

Waiting for your comments and criticism, as always... Guys come on, say something!
Love you all <3
View attachment 2189292
Great render, lighting is beautiful. Love the detail of the areola peeking out!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Great render, lighting is beautiful. Love the detail of the areola peeking out!
Heyheyy :3
Thank you so much <3
Nihihi my Coral is getting naughty render by render :D It is difficult to handle her but I am not a restrictive mother either... I don't know what is waiting us in the future tho...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes