3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
M0rD0 forgive me if I sound like a reporter, but I would like to know how do you draw up, or as you construct your art what comes mind or just random things that you go off on. Could you give a perspective of starting point?

Thanks.
It's okay, it's a good question.
1. The Idea. Anything can be a trigger. Anything you've seen, played, read, experienced... In other words, anything that can inspire you. Sometimes this idea appears as image that you can describe in any detail, and sometimes it's just a couple of "words."
2. The work process. A combination of inspiration and experience is important here. With these factors in place, you just start working and you know exactly what you need to do. How to model things, how to arrange all the elements around the scene, how to set up the lights, etc.
Of course, this is an ideal case, so-called "spherical cow in a vacuum" :LOL:. Sometimes something can go wrong, and something you come up with might not work. Then, of course, you start looking for ways to solve the problem.

If I were to eat her anus out (properly), do you think she might allow me to live?
It depends on her mood.

Last edited:

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
I have a similar problem with skirts/dresses in general. These clothes are obviously not meant to get "bunched up", for the most part.
My "solution(s)" for this particular problem:

1) Use dForce (to some degree, just to let the cloth look "real" enough), make a morph out of it (a buyable script would be , though, there is a "manual way also), then fine-tune it with .
If the cloth isn't a dForce cloth, then simply apply the dForce-node, or in some cases, if you don't want to mess with dforce-weightmaps, just remove the dforce, then add it back (e.g. if skirts/trousers are "pinned" to the hip at the top, so they don't move at all from teir position). This part MAY lead to mesh-explosions though. ;)

2) Only use Mesh-Grabber to "bunch up". Sometimes it helps the scene feel more "real", if the cloth at least seems to have a little more footing in reality.

3) Use a combination of DAZ and Clo3D/Marvelous Designer/Blender (with cloth sim) to either create a piece of clothing yourself, or convert your DAZ-Cloth to OBJ, import that to (Clo3D/Marvelous Designer/Blender), let your simulation take place, and make the result a morph on your cloth.

4) Only use dForce, but you have to create a full anim-timeline, as to move the cloth exactly as you want it. This includes involved leg positions, possibly a hand "pushing" it up, a chair, a ... u name it. Maybe it is necessary to use "helper" props to get the cloth do what you want. The drawback is, you can't use the resulting cloth in any other way than this anim-timeline, if you don't make a morph out of it.

For example, the skirt in this scene had gotten it's morph by using #4, so, I can use it whenever I need the skirt "pulled up"

I have used all of the above solutions, but for the most part it is a matter of effort and use, which of them you are going to use. So it's not "use number X", you have to pick them depending on the situation. Or you simply want to try something new to learn ...
Youtube offers a shitload of how-to videos for this and other things, just go and play around, that's how we all learn. :cool:
There's also a clothing simulation program at Rendo called VWD which was originally made for poser but has also a Daz bridge.
It exports figure and clothing to an external program and you are able to do nice stuff like exclude parts of the clothing from simulation (via dragging a rectangle) or negative gravity. Also you can spawn a "handle" at any point of the clothing to drag it around.

Disadvantages:
- Of course it exports the clothing in obj format, so after sending the simulated stuff back to Daz the rigging's gone.
- It has limits speaking of high poly count clothing with some additional accessoires
- It has it's own learning curve
- It's not that cheap and has an individual serial number :cool:

Peeping_Tam.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes