3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
is there any good intros to Daz I tried the online stuff and I get suck tying to import some assets I imported from f95 , I get errors, and I get nothing out of it.
if I would get something started I would probably do a nice VN

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Another attempt at a slightly hardcore scene. I might revisit this one later and tweak the lighting or make it dark outside.. really not good at making dark scenes just yet.
View attachment 2184448
Does anyone know a good skirt clothing item that has a good back-lift morph? the ones I tried(and fit control) didnt play nice with bent-over posture.
I have a similar problem with skirts/dresses in general. These clothes are obviously not meant to get "bunched up", for the most part.
My "solution(s)" for this particular problem:

1) Use dForce (to some degree, just to let the cloth look "real" enough), make a morph out of it (a buyable script would be , though, there is a "manual way also), then fine-tune it with .
If the cloth isn't a dForce cloth, then simply apply the dForce-node, or in some cases, if you don't want to mess with dforce-weightmaps, just remove the dforce, then add it back (e.g. if skirts/trousers are "pinned" to the hip at the top, so they don't move at all from teir position). This part MAY lead to mesh-explosions though. ;)

2) Only use Mesh-Grabber to "bunch up". Sometimes it helps the scene feel more "real", if the cloth at least seems to have a little more footing in reality.

3) Use a combination of DAZ and Clo3D/Marvelous Designer/Blender (with cloth sim) to either create a piece of clothing yourself, or convert your DAZ-Cloth to OBJ, import that to (Clo3D/Marvelous Designer/Blender), let your simulation take place, and make the result a morph on your cloth.

4) Only use dForce, but you have to create a full anim-timeline, as to move the cloth exactly as you want it. This includes involved leg positions, possibly a hand "pushing" it up, a chair, a ... u name it. Maybe it is necessary to use "helper" props to get the cloth do what you want. The drawback is, you can't use the resulting cloth in any other way than this anim-timeline, if you don't make a morph out of it.

For example, the skirt in this scene had gotten it's morph by using #4, so, I can use it whenever I need the skirt "pulled up"

I have used all of the above solutions, but for the most part it is a matter of effort and use, which of them you are going to use. So it's not "use number X", you have to pick them depending on the situation. Or you simply want to try something new to learn ...
Youtube offers a shitload of how-to videos for this and other things, just go and play around, that's how we all learn. :cool:

Last edited:

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
I love this one especially because of its "gritty" look.
BUT ... I am missing some water movement around her feet, there should be at least a bit disturbance. Im being "pulled out" a bit because of this unnatural flat water.
Thanks, I agree the water definitely could of done with tiny bit of movement, honestly the water was a last minute edition to the scene because the ground of this environment was horrible looking, so it was just quicky added without much thought.

Reactions: mastergobbo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes