3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Sunbathing Firefox

Heyoo :3
Day 3 of one/two render(s) per day challenge.

For the first time, I tried to use the "Sun Node" in DAZ Studio. No HDRI, no extra lighting in the scene. Only sun node is present with some adjustments on its minor settings. The results made me question myself that why I haven't used this miraculous thing before.

My beautiful Coral... She finally did it... I scolded her many times, but can't help it... She finally revealed herself, nude. I think I have to get used to this. Just look at how serenely she sunbathes...

Enjoy :3
Love you <3
View attachment 2193241
View attachment 2193245
Yeah… does wonders for her, no doubt; bathing in the sunlight. What a lovely lioness. (caught a lot of mood there).

And plus - her ass is like a pumpkin! And I need a slice of pie!! (spectacular placement, angle/posing there. Marvelous. Particularly compelling on the whole.)

-Definitely dialed up the most complimentary settings there. Plays quite nicely off her hair and the “wardrobe” choice is a sparkly plus ; ) Green backdrop helps hold things steady and allow all the light devour her. Keep in mind the Light/Temperature dial can drastically alter the mood entirely (Forlorn often dials it the other way, for example; I believe). It will play off other objects in the room and given your exceptional command of color can really be an asset for you going forward.

Oops. Did I say ass once more? Go figure ; P

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Lustful Shades Of Blue

Helloo minnaaa!
Me again :3 And yess, welcome to the one/two render(s) per day challenge!
Day 2... I think it's going well, and also this is way more challenging than I expected... Phew...
Nonetheless, this process seems to aid me to set a proper scene* more rapidly, while increasing my aptness in DAZ Studio.

*As you know, for a woman, selecting clothes from a wardrobe may take up to several hours. This rule also applies to my 3D wardrobe as well, lol ^^

Well, hope you guys enjoy these renders :3
As always, I am waiting for your comments and criticism :3 I love reading from you <3
As always x2, there is no postwork on these renders :3
And as always x3, I love you guys so much! I feel your support every time and it boosts me up!

If you wonder where this place is, I can't tell it in public for now, but you can DM me if you would keep secrets, heheh <3

Let's see how far I can go...

The render is very beautiful, congratulations. However you said you didn't do any post work on the image. Then explain to me how the character appears clearly in the mirror while the "real" figure is out of focus. One thing I learned from Daz is that reflections in the mirror are exact representations of the character. You cannot bring something into focus in the mirror while the source object is out of focus.

To get around this it is necessary to render a new image with a front camera imitating the reflection and then joining the two in some image editor.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

• Red Heart

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
… and the “wardrobe” choice is a sparkly plus ; )
Nihohoho I'm an expert on this <3 Since everything suits on my beautiful daughter Coral pretty much, it is just a pleasure for me to select the best ones among all...
It's coded in my genes :3
Thanks <3

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Nihohoho I'm an expert on this <3 Since everything suits on my beautiful daughter Coral pretty much, it is just a pleasure for me to select the best ones among all...
It's coded in my genes :3
Thanks <3
Coded into your genes, eh? Inching towards 42 or 46?

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
The render is very beautiful, congratulations. However you said you didn't do any post work on the image. Then explain to me how the character appears clearly in the mirror while the "real" figure is out of focus. One thing I learned from Daz is that reflections in the mirror are exact representations of the character. You cannot bring something into focus in the mirror while the source object is out of focus.

To get around this it is necessary to render a new image with a front camera imitating the reflection and then joining the two in some image editor.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Simple. Just bring the DOF center out of mirror - just basic physics -
Coral | Mirror | Coral's Reflection --> The focal distance from Coral to mirror should be the same as the distance between the mirror and Coral's reflection.
Try it out and please thank me later <3

There will be always a lot to learn from DAZ ;)
Thanks for your comment <3
Love you :3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Forlorn Desire

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Atmospheric Yoga Bubbles

Heyoo hey-heyyo :3
Day 4 of one/two render(s) per day challenge.

Nihihihihiiiii... To the ones who wonder how my beautiful Coral maintains her shape, here is a sneak peak <3
The Sun-Node again is the only light source present in the scene.
As always, no postwork and I am fully open to criticism <3

Love you <3
057.jpg
058.jpg

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Sunbathing Firefox

Heyoo :3
Day 3 of one/two render(s) per day challenge.

For the first time, I tried to use the "Sun Node" in DAZ Studio. No HDRI, no extra lighting in the scene. Only sun node is present with some adjustments on its minor settings. The results made me question myself that why I haven't used this miraculous thing before.

My beautiful Coral... She finally did it... I scolded her many times, but can't help it... She finally revealed herself, nude. I think I have to get used to this. Just look at how serenely she sunbathes...

Love you <3
View attachment 2195549
View attachment 2193245
Lovely, Lovely Lovely! :love:

• Red Heart

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
The Tensei Oni Kunoichi team going out for another mission of demon slaying!
TOK 01.png TOK 02.png
This was a fun one to do, different skins react differently to light sources and when you got several characters close to each other it's fun to come up with ways of getting the lighting to work... more or less.
Anyway I hope you enjoy!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes