3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Zandra Bellerose.png

A lover. Fighter. Bodyguard. This 6.4 feet giantess got all what it takes to clear off the table. Although she suffers from a heart condition, Zandra never takes a step back.
Carpe diem and Keep it cool are the mottos she lives by the most. Took the chance to become a bodyguard for the main character when her girlfriend surprisingly suggested it.
She has a deep situated love for sharing her experiences across the board s everyone around her can vouch for. Bottom line, she is good to have around when shit hits the fan or when it's time to relax.

You can meet her in Cyberlinxxx, my cyberpunk inspired AVN here on patreon or over at itch.io for a 30% off black friday sale-->
You can also support me on and get more benefits like wallpapers, random arrange of images or participate in polls. The choice is yours.
Have fun
Stay charged

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
View attachment 2196099

A lover. Fighter. Bodyguard. This 6.4 feet giantess got all what it takes to clear off the table. Although she suffers from a heart condition, Zandra never takes a step back.
Carpe diem and Keep it cool are the mottos she lives by the most. Took the chance to become a bodyguard for the main character when her girlfriend surprisingly suggested it.
She has a deep situated love for sharing her experiences across the board s everyone around her can vouch for. Bottom line, she is good to have around when shit hits the fan or when it's time to relax.

You can meet her in Cyberlinxxx, my cyberpunk inspired AVN here on patreon or over at itch.io for a 30% off black friday sale-->
You can also support me on and get more benefits like wallpapers, random arrange of images or participate in polls. The choice is yours.
Have fun
Stay charged
Amazing Render !!! May i know what outfit she is wearing?

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Atmospheric Yoga Bubbles

Heyoo hey-heyyo :3
Day 4 of one/two render(s) per day challenge.

Nihihihihiiiii... To the ones who wonder how my beautiful Coral maintains her shape, here is a sneak peak <3
The Sun-Node again is the only light source present in the scene.
As always, no postwork and I am fully open to criticism <3

Enjoy :3
Love you <3
View attachment 2195647
View attachment 2195648
Dayuuum… gimme sum.

You know what (nearly) always tops a smartly selected wardrobe? Tearin’ that shit up, that’s what. “Get at it, Coral! Churn and burrrn!!”

-It appears your creativity marathon is serving you/us/we quite well there, kiddo. Maintain the flame, missy. Enter Inertia ; )

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I have called her. She will be available for a discord call in a bit. You can add me via ForlornDesire#8456 . I will make a group call when she becomes online.
Don't go down that road, mayn. Do not BITE on the chum.

Who gives a shit what this fucking one person thinks? It's worth a tearing down? Far too much ownership is given to the person who complains than we afford to those who just quietly enjoy. Do not jump at The Bark. Ignore that fucker, they baited you.

-I did look at the image in question btw. I saw a couple things that might make me wonder. But who gives a fuck?
-I thought the complainer was a fuckin cunt
-then I thought - as the initial complaint rightly identified - Coral was being a snobby little biotch and... truth is truth (don't be a snobby liwl biotch, or try to make it less obvious at least; no one luvs passive aggressive, just OWN it).

I trust all of this has been settled and I can get back to grabbing my half-hard while I read?

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Here I am, as promised, to admit that I was wrong to claim that I had post work. I learned something new that will definitely help me in future renders. Both you guys are really nice btw. ❤
Uhhhhhmmmmm... Holy shit!!

Wait. Let me look at that again. Is that... agreement? I need to blink my eyes several times. I might be asleep by the time I stop doing it... okay, wait. Persons. In opposite parties. Collected for a discussion. And arrived at an agreement?!!

Stop the presses. Alert the planet. There might be Hope after all.

Sensibility can be an option? Oh my gawd that makes me horny...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes