3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 11, 2022
Hi everyone! Just finished setting up a room for my lil' Roxy! Took longer than I've expected to be honest but turned out fairly okay for now. Not quite finished with the decorations just yet but here it is anyway. <3

You can find 6 more images of Roxy in her room

I Have a New Room - 004.png I Have a New Room - 001.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nice, what process did you use?

This was more of a process to learn some of the filters I do not normally use. I think it would be good to use as interior furnishings, like posters or artwork inside room sets in DAZ.

One note, since you can render in DAZ without background, you can skip like the first 4 - 5 minutes of the video where he is showing you how to clip the image in preparation for the rest of the process.

Last edited:

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
I'm testing Chibi / Super Deformed styles for potential use in games... I used Goblin Bundle to try and get the right scale. The idea would be to have chibi characters on the world map and normal-sized in the CGs, Portraits and cutscenes... Maybe the heads could be a little larger.. Anyone know a good stylized male character?

sd-test3.png
Since I used Goblin Bundle to make these I figured I'd improve my goblin concept. Scaling is much better and I used a more stylized base for the head. Made the eye whites yellow... I like this one much better than my previous one...
gobllnV3clean.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes