3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 2195733
As I mentioned, to keep the reflection in focus you need to keep the DOF on or close to the character. You can't get the real character out of focus when the reflection is in focus, not in daz( real life you can). I say this because I don't think it's right to say there is no post work when you need to render the scene twice at different angles and assemble them in an editor. A lot of people will break their faces trying to do this thinking it's possible with your post as a base. Another proof is the reflection of light that only comes from the mirror, when it was supposed to come from outside and be reflected in it.

In case anyone doubts my comment, just try to imitate the reflection of this scene and see for yourself.

I wasn't going to answer, but you were very snobbish in your response. Your render looks really nice, just don't say "no post work" when you've definitely edited the composition.

"Love you :3"
Oh boy, you are going to be soooooo sorry in a couple of hours, hahhhahahaha! I was on discord with her when she was rendering that scene. There ''really'' is no post work on that scene love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 2195733
As I mentioned, to keep the reflection in focus you need to keep the DOF on or close to the character. You can't get the real character out of focus when the reflection is in focus, not in daz( real life you can). I say this because I don't think it's right to say there is no post work when you need to render the scene twice at different angles and assemble them in an editor. A lot of people will break their faces trying to do this thinking it's possible with your post as a base. Another proof is the reflection of light that only comes from the mirror, when it was supposed to come from outside and be reflected in it.

In case anyone doubts my comment, just try to imitate the reflection of this scene and see for yourself.

I wasn't going to answer, but you were very snobbish in your response. Your render looks really nice, just don't say "no post work" when you've definitely edited the composition.

Also, I forgot to mention that little neat trick you've tried to pull off. I was gonna edit my previous post but decided to post a different reply instead. My dude, that thing is not light itself. It is the reflection of that visible bulb from that semi-reflective glossy-ish wood surface. Now, the one in the front is ''naturally'' not casting a reflection because guess what? It is not in a position to cast reflection on a surface behind itself. Lovely effort tho <3 10/10.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Might not be the best thread for me to ask this question but: I wonder if someone can help me with a POSING issue:

I often use the UNIVERSAL TOOL for minor alterations. Tend to fluctuate between that and the less organic Pose Control dials (for greater body part control/specificity). The problem I run into is if I’ve made a more generic (or ‘global’) alteration off the model Root. Like Torso/Hip Bend for example. Or Legs/Knees Up. If I then go to the Universal Tool and grab a Hand to move it slightly - the entire model will jerk or lose their “mark” to some degree. Don’t want that. I only want to move the Hand.

I understand I can (supposedly) use pins to lock other body parts in place but I somehow don’t have a proper grasp of that (beyond the early stages of posing) and it’s a headache to identify all those unwanted moving parts anyway.

-Why does this only happen if I’ve made an adjustment to the root form (again, using Scene/MODEL/Pose Control/Torso/Hip Bend - as an example)? If I never go that route, I can use the Universal Tool independently and generally not affect other body parts I’m not intending to. A minor movement of her Right Hand should not cause the entirety of her form to shudder/adjust.

It’s kinda driving me nuts at this point and I sure could be lots more efficient if I at least knew WHY that’s happening. Or a possible work-around/solution to it. If there isn’t a simple one? Then never-mind it and enjoy your TnA, folks.

Thanks much.

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 2195733

Sorry if i misunderstood but are you trying to say that there's no way to focus on the reflection with Dof while getting the main subject out of focus without postwork?
If that's the case you're wrong and, believe me, i'm not a member of the no-postwork clan. :ROFLMAO:

Here's an example (yes there's postwork but only for colour correction):

As you can see only the reflection is in focus. ;)

Oh don't worry love. We are on discord, waiting to prove it live. It's all gonna be resolved soon. Thank you for chippin' in <3

Edit: Wanna join the chat? Add ForlornDesire#8456 if you want. I can add you to the group call.
Sorry a bit busy right now... Plus you surely don't want to hear my poor english with a terrible french accent. :LOL:

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2022
Sorry if i misunderstood but are you trying to say that there's no way to focus on the reflection with Dof while getting the main subject out of focus without postwork?
If that's the case you're wrong and, believe me, i'm not a member of the no-postwork clan. :ROFLMAO:

Here's an example (yes there's postwork but only for colour correction):

Oh don't worry love. We are on discord, waiting to prove it live. It's all gonna be resolved soon. Thank you for chippin' in <3

Edit: Wanna join the chat? Add ForlornDesire#8456 if you want. I can add you to the group call.

Edit 2: Whatever you say boss. I don't think it would be much of a problem but suit yourself <3

Last edited:

kinkbr

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2022
Here I am, as promised, to admit that I was wrong to claim that I had post work. I learned something new that will definitely help me in future renders. Both you guys are really nice btw.
Simple. Just bring the DOF center out of mirror - just basic physics -
Coral | Mirror | Coral's Reflection --> The focal distance from Coral to mirror should be the same as the distance between the mirror and Coral's reflection.
Try it out and please thank me later <3

There will be always a lot to learn from DAZ ;)
Thanks for your comment <3
Love you :3

Here I am, as promised, to admit that I was wrong to claim that I had post work. I learned something new that will definitely help me in future renders. Both you guys are really nice btw. ❤

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Here I am, as promised, to admit that I was wrong to claim that I had post work. I learned something new that will definitely help me in future renders. Both you guys are really nice btw. ❤
Nihihihi <3 It was nice to meet you :3
Thanks for clarifying that I'm not a liar :3
Because I didn't want to sleep upset tonight <3
My beautiful Coral says thanks as well ;)

Edit: Love you :3

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD and kinkbr

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Frame 59

Author
Annie now rested two hands on the trunk lid, apparently Juan's thrusts became more vigorous. I will watch them, out of the corner of my eye, while I tell you the continuation of the interview.

The next thing Annie cared about was the location of the intercourse.

Annie
— I could have mustered all my will into a fist and waited another 15 minutes to get home, but I was afraid to burn out emotionally by then. Frankly, I was ready to have intercourse on the side of the road. But Juan, well done, found a better solution by turning off into the woods. On the side of the road, we would have been disturbed by the noise of passing cars. And it wouldn't be safe for drivers passing us, because they would be distracted from the road. But in the woods it was quiet, and the birds were chirping pleasantly. At one point, though, it seemed to me that someone was watching us...

— "Why did you think that?" — Juan asked.

— I heard the crack of a branch breaking under my feet, and thought that someone was watching us, but was shy to come out.

— I thought I heard the cracking too! Were you scared?

— No, you were with me. I would certainly be embarrassed if someone was watching you "fill me up." As soon as I thought about it, I had an orgasmic fit.

Road-18.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes