3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Hi everyone! Just finished setting up a room for my lil' Roxy! Took longer than I've expected to be honest but turned out fairly okay for now. Not quite finished with the decorations just yet but here it is anyway. <3

You can find 6 more images of Roxy in her room

View attachment 2197272 View attachment 2197273
It looks really good. How about a tour of the room?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Forlorn Desire

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I'll be totally honest with you, haven't seen it. Let me look it up real quick.
Ok, seen it, Totocandy1's model looks amazing.

Totocandy1 does good work, but I feel his models work best in solo photos. The skin color just feels off to me when in scenes with other models.

BMarWLC1.png

This photo went through several iterations... at one point it had Scarlet Witch in it as well. But DazHeroes model had posing issues. I had them at a pool setting but I could not get the lighting and backdrop to my liking. Even in this photo I could not get a point light to work with the hdri backdrop to light Captain Marvel's face better. The original inspiration came from a Blacked photo.

Don't worry Scarlet Witch fans, she will be back.

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Totocandy1 does good work, but I feel his models work best in solo photos. The skin color just feels off to me when in scenes with other models.

View attachment 2197963

This photo went through several iterations... at one point it had Scarlet Witch in it as well. But DazHeroes model had posing issues. I had them at a pool setting but I could not get the lighting and backdrop to my liking. Even in this photo I could not get a point light to work with the hdri backdrop to light Captain Marvel's face better. The original inspiration came from a Blacked photo.

Don't worry Scarlet Witch fans, she will be back.
How about using a skin from a different model? I had a similar issue with a model, tried the skin from a different one but with a similar skin tone, and after a few tweeks, it looked pretty good.

Reactions: Corbous1
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes