3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Moonbathing Twin Punks

Heyheyyy :3
Day 6 of one/two render(s) per day challenge. Most probably tomorrow will be the last day of this challenge.

Guys, please help me. I feel like I'm gonna suck at being a virtual mother :(. Because this naughty girl again did something nasty. See those nippies? Indecent redhead. I understand, she is a 23 y/o fully-grown "woman", but don't you think this is a little bit too much for public? Oh gosh. I don't know what I should do. Xerrin, as her godmother, keeps silent. I don't understand her, either.

Anyway, I will be sharing a big news with you after my self-challenge ends (ma precious key owners already know this, nihihih).

As always, no postwork and I am fully open to criticism <3
Enjoy :3
Love you <3
061.jpg

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Moonbathing Twin Punks

Heyheyyy :3
Day 6 of one/two render(s) per day challenge. Most probably tomorrow will be the last day of this challenge.

Guys, please help me. I feel like I'm gonna suck at being a virtual mother :(. Because this naughty girl again did something nasty. See those nippies? Indecent redhead. I understand, she is a 23 y/o fully-grown "woman", but don't you think this is a little bit too much for public? Oh gosh. I don't know what I should do. Xerrin, as her godmother, keeps silent. I don't understand her, either.

Anyway, I will be sharing a big news with you after my self-challenge ends (ma precious key owners already know this, nihihih).

Love you <3
View attachment 2200407
With a little smile to pray at the moon ? fantastic as always ! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
Sep 11, 2022
Hey everyone! Just recently updated all the genitalia of my girls. Both futa versions and female versions are higher definition now! Promised some new content with them in my Patreon and here is the first one.

Val is surely proving to be a bad influence on Roxy. Lyssa would definitely wish she were awake for this though...

Shhh! Don't Wake Her Up!

Roxy:
OH MY GOD VAL! IT'S-
Valeria: Big. I know. Be quiet now. You'll wake her up!

Dont Wake Her Up.png

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
"Excuse miss, you seem to be experiecing a wardrobe malfunction." Great render, love the Blade Runner reference.:love:(y)

It looks great, really well done.

"
I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
Christmas is all around me
And so the feeling grows"
Great job, beautiful render. :love: (y)

"Lynda is that you?" Great render. :love:

Reactions: HawkyDawky

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
My way is very easy and Gimp 2 is a free program. It's like Discount Photoshop
Yeah I have used Gimp before, I would definitely recommend it, especially if you don't want to pay for photoshop, or you're not comfortable getting it by other means, I personally do prefer photoshop though and have no problem sailing the high seas when it comes to adobe.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yeah I have used Gimp before, I would definitely recommend it, especially if you don't want to pay for photoshop, or you're not comfortable getting it by other means, I personally do prefer photoshop though and have no problem sailing the high seas when it comes to adobe.
same lol 1669672895187.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Punky Fireflies

Helllooooouuuuhuuu minnaa! How are you?
Here were are again! Day 5 of one/two render(s) per day challenge. It's still a big challenge for me and I think this would last for a week at most, at least for now. I don't know, I'll push myself as much as I can...

This time I felt like I should be much more generous in using punk-ish vibrant colors.
I love how my beautiful Coral adapts to different colors every time <3 What do you think?

Love you <3
View attachment 2198105
View attachment 2198106
Coral's Dream about a year and a half ago, maybe longer, I challenged myself to do a render per day for 30 days of the same character. It was a wonderful way to get to know DAZ better. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes