3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Here is a new render of a character that I would like to use for future renders.

This render is a failure for my taste, first because of the lights and the white grains on his hair (probably because the light is a bit too strong).

It's by failing that we learn, a way to reassure myself... :rolleyes: View attachment 2202779
You're going a little hard on yourself. This rendering is just very good...

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Classical Attic Chains

Hello hello :3

This is Day 7, the last day of the one/two render(s) per day challenge.
It was really challenging and also I learned lots of things throughout the week. However I got exhausted since I pushed myself too hard produce multiple images not only for the public but also many of them specific for my dear supporters. Therefore there was no time left for me and housework (heheh) during the daytime.

Coral's research for better photo studios has apparently given its fruits already, I got a call yesterday and they said that they loved my beautiful Coral and want to see her in their studios as soon as possible. Frankly, I accepted the offer since I think this would be a good step in her carrier, however, it looks like they meant "ass soon ass possible". Not funny at all. This girl is gonna be grounded for sure.

Hope to see you in a few days <3
Thank you for all your support and feedback <3
Love you all <3
062.jpg
063.jpg
PS. I got another call from a mysterious person. She said my beautiful Coral was overrated. As her virtual mother, that call bothered me a lot. I asked Xerrin's opinion about this issue and she told me to leave the judgement to you, my precious audience. Soon you guys are going to meet someone. Hope you like her less than my one and only daughter, Coral.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes