3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 3, 2022
Scrolling over at DA I came across a render by member Fable'sForge. He called it Hera. I'll assume it's the name of the character. The image is hot. Those of you familiar know the artist finishes his work with a cartoon/comic style and it's pretty amazing. But I wasn't about to play with that. Not yet anyway. I just loved the composition and the pose. So I decided to try and recreate it for a fun challenge. It was fun. And it was also challenging so overall I got what I wanted. It's not perfect. There's some noise. And a few things I might have tweaked in the textures but I'm done with this one and I still like his version better. ;)

Anyway, here it is. My humble tribute to Hera by Fable'sForge Hera.jpg Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
"Sensei" implies that I'm actively teaching you, which I don't recall doing (senpai would be more fitting in this case), but I appereciate the love nevertheless :giggle:
You don't have to be teaching actively to get called "sensei", do you?
Your renders alone have been teaching me a lot since I started posting here :3

I'd like to get my renders criticized by you, as well ^^ nihihihi:giggle:
You are one of the artists here that boosts my inspiration, and your works help me training my eyes more, which is the most important perk of the whole thing in this case, in my opinion.

Long story short, I still wanna call you -sensei if you don't mind ^^
Thanks again ;)
Love you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shoe_Lac3
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes