3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
Classical Attic Chains

Hello hello :3

This is Day 7, the last day of the one/two render(s) per day challenge.
It was really challenging and also I learned lots of things throughout the week. However I got exhausted since I pushed myself too hard produce multiple images not only for the public but also many of them specific for my dear supporters. Therefore there was no time left for me and housework (heheh) during the daytime.

Coral's research for better photo studios has apparently given its fruits already, I got a call yesterday and they said that they loved my beautiful Coral and want to see her in their studios as soon as possible. Frankly, I accepted the offer since I think this would be a good step in her carrier, however, it looks like they meant "ass soon ass possible". Not funny at all. This girl is gonna be grounded for sure.

Hope to see you in a few days <3
Thank you for all your support and feedback <3
Love you all <3
View attachment 2202827
View attachment 2202828
PS. I got another call from a mysterious person. She said my beautiful Coral was overrated. As her virtual mother, that call bothered me a lot. I asked Xerrin's opinion about this issue and she told me to leave the judgement to you, my precious audience. Soon you guys are going to meet someone. Hope you like her less than my one and only daughter, Coral.
Hubba, Hubba, Hubba. Me likey very much! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coral's Dream

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Santa visits one of the girls on his naughty list...

I redone this a little as I wasn't happy with the last render. Adjusted the camera focus (which I totally forgot before), bloom and some other lighting and colour settings...
View attachment 2204358
I like it. Love the bloom on the tree in the background.
I really want to make a similar themed comic but I find when posing characters they never move how you want them. I try to use base poses then edit then a bit by moving limbs but they end up all over the place. Wish there was an easier way to pose.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I like it. Love the bloom on the tree in the background.
I really want to make a similar themed comic but I find when posing characters they never move how you want them. I try to use base poses then edit then a bit by moving limbs but they end up all over the place. Wish there was an easier way to pose.
I tend to use the ActivePose tool a lot these days....
Screenshot 2022-11-30 122509.jpg

You click it, then select the body parts you DON'T want to move and press SPACE which will help prevent them from moving (only while using activepose). For example, if I wanted to move an arm, I would click her shoulder and chest, pressing space to lock them both. Then you left click the arm or whatever and hold while slowly moving your mouse to move the limb (don't go too fast).

I have used it for adjusting the hair etc... as well.

Once I get a pose I like, I will save the pose for later use, just select SAVE AS... then POSE PRESET... name it then make sure you UNCHECK "General" in the window that comes up or the character LOCATION (X, Y and Z) will be saved, and you don't want your character to move when you apply the pose.

I've saved quite a few poses now, and quite a few facial expressions. With facial expressions you ONLY want the head checked to save with General (under the head group) unchecked when you save them.

With some practice you will get used to the dials as well, which I use. Sometimes you need to twist an arm in order for the lower part of the limb to be pointing the right direction before you bend it.

Keep at it. I posed the Santa scene totally from scratch, using a pose I had created previously then tweaking it for this scene. But I was like you at first... I kept at it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2204606

You click it, then select the body parts you DON'T want to move and press SPACE which will help prevent them from moving (only while using activepose). For example, if I wanted to move an arm, I would click her shoulder and chest, pressing space to lock them both. Then you left click the arm or whatever and hold while slowly moving your mouse to move the limb (don't go too fast).

Once I get a pose I like, I will save the pose for later use, just select SAVE AS... then POSE PRESET... name it then make sure you UNCHECK "General" in the window that comes up or the character LOCATION (X, Y and Z) will be saved, and you don't want your character to move when you apply the pose.

I've saved quite a few poses now, and quite a few facial expressions. With facial expressions you ONLY want the head checked to save with General (under the head group) unchecked when you save them.

With some practice you will get used to the dials as well, which I use. Sometimes you need to twist an arm in order for the lower part of the limb to be pointing the right direction before you bend it.

Keep at it. I posed the Santa scene totally from scratch, using a pose I had created previously then tweaking it for this scene. But I was like you at first... I kept at it.

Oh, and with ActivePose, which direction the limb moves depends entirely on your viewing angle. Want to move it up and down? Look at it from the side. Want to move it right and left, look at it from above. Look at it from an odd angle, and it will move at an odd angle, perpendicular to your view.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rizo
Sep 11, 2022
Fresh Brew

I woke up to a day with heavy rain clouds hovering above, threatening to rain down a good portion any second. Brewed my morning coffee, went to the balcony and lit the first cigarette of the day to accompany my freshly brewed cup. Thinking about what to render today, those dark clouds hypnotised me and inspired me to make a peaceful scene with my beloved Lyssa so here you go <3

Fresh Brew Public Signed.png

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
View attachment 2204606

good advice. I didn't know about the space shortcut, I used to constantly right click and go to the lock options! Spacebar is much quicker.

Worth remembering with activepose, particularly with limbs, it actually locks at the joint 'above' (or closer in to the core than) the chosen body part. You can see a box around the limb, and the actual pin shows you where the locking takes place.

shoulder.gif

T-Pose isn't the best position to show it, but without locking you would still get movement in the shoulders, and if you pulled the hand far enough the figure would begin to bend over. Locking constrains the IK movement to what's available with the locked part in it's current position.

So if you click the upper arm, it will lock at the shoulder. Or if you click the forearm it will lock at the elbow. This always seemed a bit strange as the part of the body you're selecting to lock can then still move, but once you get used to it it's very helpful. I assume this is standard anyway, and not some option I've got selected because I've never changed any pose settings.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes