3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
SWBeach1.png

I promised SW would be back!

In regards to scene making and length of time, it depends. This SW scene came together remarkably fast. I'd say an hour or two from creation to output. Some can take longer if it requires I have to dress up a model like Roxy from Gen13. It's a lot of going through the mods I have and deciding what works or downloading new mods to achieve a look I desire. Environment and lighting came take up time as well. Luckily with this SW scene I had a beach hdri ready to go. Rendering can be short like a couple of minutes to an hour depending on the complexity and models in a scene. However, it depends on your rig as well for how fast you can render. I can I look at other creators here and some of their stuff is really gorgeous and I ponder how they achieved their scenes.

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Just downloaded Daz and suddenly feel bad for all the "awful renders" comments to the games I left. Judge me harshly.

What are some of the best 101 guides for a total novice?
I give you a short guide.
Step 1: Start the Studio
Step 2: Go nuts, try every button and break things
Step 3: Try to remember what you have broken and try to break the exact same things as efficiently as possible
Step 4: Now google for tutorials on subjects you still don't understand
Step 5: Buy a second-hand camera with at least an MFT or APS-C sensor.
Step 6: Repeat Step 1 to 4 but for photography

The rest is depending on the goals you want to achieve.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yes and no.

Yes, it is easy to use, some kind of realistic and (as far as i have tested) all hair / fluid props are working.

But on the other hand a big No, as long as the strange behaviour in some cases are not sorted out, as you can read in this thread.
I had it installed and now its not. Too many issues and it doesn't play well with a lot of morphs. And why the F&^% does it replace the entire hip section, it is just too big for what it accomplishes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes