3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coral's Dream

Aug 30, 2022
Aww hell… dayumm.

Umm - that one got me pretty good. Doink! By the looks of her rather alert (if not purposeful) ‘highlights’, both Godmother Xerrin and Virtual Mother really have no chance against any of that. She’s had a taste now and there ain’t no goin’ back from whence she came…

-That color combination and the general gradient from left to right is just stunning. And quite a fitting pose to match. Lighting choice, plenty effective.

I would very much like to see some greater dynamics/effort spent on Expression - and you could absolutely turn to Forlorn for advice there - but there’s no denying the impact made by all the rest (no pun intended *wink*).

Hubba hubba!!
Heyheyyy :3
Thank you for your advice and comments!
That indecent redhead has already been grounded, nihihihihi.
Just stay tuned <3
Thank you thank youuuuuuuuuu :3

About the expressions: She's already known that she would be grounded for sure (by me), that's why she was down a bit.
On the other hand, some of the photo studios specifically want that "dull" look without expressions during the photoshoots. Actually, you do already know how expressive she is, don't you ;) ?

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Hey everyone! Just recently updated all the genitalia of my girls. Both futa versions and female versions are higher definition now! Promised some new content with them in my Patreon and here is the first one.

Val is surely proving to be a bad influence on Roxy. Lyssa would definitely wish she were awake for this though...

Shhh! Don't Wake Her Up!

Roxy:
OH MY GOD VAL! IT'S-
Valeria: Big. I know. Be quiet now. You'll wake her up!

View attachment 2200606
Fine work on that corona, mate. Appreciate the curvature choice on the shaft as well.

-I think I do like the choice to have Val as a counterpart to "poor" liwl Roxy; that oughta play quite well for her. Fits the flavor of those early shots you posted, cuz what's a Dark Elf to do but find herself in a whole heap of unintended trouble on a regular basis. "I'm sorry, I was born this way."

; )

Reactions: Forlorn Desire
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes