3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
I meant kill the prey and eat it;)I really don't know what dragonborn means.:oops:
Nothing too serious bro, i was quoting Skyrim a famous game where the MC is just the Dragonborn. I did this only cuz i saw a dragon in the scene :LOL:.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Looks really nice! What kind of light setup are you using?
Render Studio:

From the scenes, it's the one in the top-left corner (multilight FX or something?)
The same author also has amazing Studio HDRIs and the Hi-Key Studio

Reactions: Dewil777

Dewil777

Sep 4, 2018
Render Studio:

From the scenes, it's the one in the top-left corner (multilight FX or something?)
The same author also has amazing Studio HDRIs and the Hi-Key Studio
Thanks. Gonna try myself that too. :)

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
more posing
thicker pussy this time but im not 100% happy with the result..it should be thicker and more swallow at the sides not just in the middle
havt find a setting yet for that with the newgens.
if anyone know how to make the pussy more round let me know :)

pose 6.png

skyisup

Apr 7, 2017
Great renders! Might i ask how you got that lightning so bright, i have tried sometimes with HDR and other ways but it mostly just becomes dim and or way to "pointed" just at the character with to much shadows......
I used to struggle with lighting in DAZ quite a lot. But I came to realize that like in professional photography, the render like a photo when taken is not supposed to be the final product.

Since I'm not a professional photographer nor a photoshop guru I'm using a variety of photography tools while slowly improving my work. One of the tools I use is the old version of that Google released for free in 2016 that you can use in Photoshop or Lightroom. Another program I've been using is Photolemur which does things 'automagically' using their machine learning. Basically I repurpose stuff meant for photography. Here's a part of what the 'raw' renders looked like, pardon the shit that didn't end up in the final image such as the hands, if I were to include that stuff in the final image I would've spent some actual time on the stuff that I cut out.

Mar 7, 2018
I used to struggle with lighting in DAZ quite a lot. But I came to realize that like in professional photography, the render like a photo when taken is not supposed to be the final product.

Since I'm not a professional photographer nor a photoshop guru I'm using a variety of photography tools while slowly improving my work. One of the tools I use is the old version of that Google released for free in 2016 that you can use in Photoshop or Lightroom. Another program I've been using is Photolemur which does things 'automagically' using their machine learning. Basically I repurpose stuff meant for photography. Here's a part of what the 'raw' renders looked like, pardon the shit that didn't end up in the final image such as the hands, if I were to include that stuff in the final image I would've spent some actual time on the stuff that I cut out.
Ok, i see, thank you for the information, so its a lot of post-processing, your raw render looks alot like what my renders usually end up like, with strange shadows on the faces / characters etc. I'm just a new user and have not used DAZ much at all(maybe 10-20 small renders) but i see now that post-processing is probably requiered to get good lights.

It's a bit evil from DAZ to show their products with perfect lighting etc and their lighting sets that you can buy, and then its not like that when you use it in the program...

skyisup

Apr 7, 2017
Ok, i see, thank you for the information, so its a lot of post-processing, your raw render looks alot like what my renders usually end up like, with strange shadows on the faces / characters etc. I'm just a new user and have not used DAZ much at all(maybe 10-20 small renders) but i see now that post-processing is probably requiered to get good lights.

It's a bit evil from DAZ to show their products with perfect lighting etc and their lighting sets that you can buy, and then its not like that when you use it in the program...
It's a bit of both, there's a ton of stuff you can do inside the program but it's also easy to 'fake' good lighting after the fact. This particular render I didn't have any time to spend at all on the lighting, I basically just tested that I had some light and was satisfied I could do something with it in post.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 236028

And a mediocre attempt at making water into blood

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I like. Her hat and the very first picture in general.
What I don't like. The copple stone on said picture. Normal Maps are your friends. Insanebump is a free tool that helps you to generate different maps if you have only access to the basecolor texture. ANd currently I have heard good things about materialize, which is as well freeware.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes