3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Is 3d rendered beastiality allowed in this gallery? ( I am guessing not but I ask anyway :p) I am aware that majority of people find it disturbing and I am fully respect their point of view. Anyway, do you know where on F95 server I could freely publish it without hurting sbs feelings?
Thanks for directions.

session2.png
session3.png

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Is 3d rendered beastiality allowed in this gallery? ( I am guessing not but I ask anyway :p) I am aware that majority of people find it disturbing and I am fully respect their point of view. Anyway, do you know where on F95 server I could freely publish it without hurting sbs feelings?
Thanks for directions.

View attachment 2263368
View attachment 2263370
A lot of things get posted here as long as it is related to DAZ Skill I think it is ok, as long as it doesn't break rule 7 or any other forum rules.

7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

But maybe put it under a spoiler so if people don't want to see it they don't have to.

bogumil

May 24, 2018
A lot of things get posted here as long as it is related to DAZ Skill I think it is ok, as long as it doesn't break rule 7 or any other forum rules.

7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

But maybe put it under a spoiler so if people don't want to see it they don't have to.
Thank You for constructive response (y)
Good point with "spoiler" option
I will do that.

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Squatting Series - Goddess Pose - Utkata Konasana - arm variation 1
Been a bit since I posted. While I have done handfuls of poses since my last post I haven't really taken the poses from the developer version of the G8f so today I figured I would get some renders done.
Goddess Pose with Goddess Arms b.png Goddess Pose with Goddess Arms c.png

Goddess Pose - Goddess Arms a.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes