3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Guys can't we all Just get along? I don't want any of you, guys, get banned from the thread for stupid things like this. Just respect eachother tastes and be nice. Please before the question get out of hand and admins are forced to take action.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I realized after I did all the renders for the current and future episodes that I had messed up on the continuity for a character, and her hair color changed. So, back to re-rendering. This one was a night scene with limited lighting, so I extended the time out a lot (20 hours) and changed the iterations to 10,000. I think this one took about 18 hours to render, but it was mostly time I was away from the screen. I did it 2x the actual size so that I can resize it and get rid of most of the artifacts that are left in the dark areas, although I am pretty pleased with the end results. Lighting is all emissive lighting from the lamps in the room and the single outdoor porch light. The whiskey bottle is , who has some other really nice assets for free as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I realized after I did all the renders for the current and future episodes that I had messed up on the continuity for a character, and her hair color changed. So, back to re-rendering. This one was a night scene with limited lighting, so I extended the time out a lot (20 hours) and changed the iterations to 10,000. I think this one took about 18 hours to render, but it was mostly time I was away from the screen. I did it 2x the actual size so that I can resize it and get rid of most of the artifacts that are left in the dark areas, although I am pretty pleased with the end results. Lighting is all emissive lighting from the lamps in the room and the single outdoor porch light. The whiskey bottle is , who has some other really nice assets for free as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you mind me asking about your hardware? The image looks great, but man, 18 hours is tough. I'm so impatient it's unbelievable. A big thing in this scene is obviously the glass and reflections. For the max paths, by default it's set to -1, try changing that to 9 to limit some of that. Or try rendering things separately. You can render the girl herself at 2x size to get a nice crisp image, but the background and setting aren't as important so you could render them at actual size and then just add a denoiser in photoshop. Might save you some time unless you already these things.

Great image and really nice lighting, especially on her face.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone
I would like to know if someone can help me to make the black point on the costume of ladybug
or if there is already the costume

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes