3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Looks pretty

Looks pretty damn sexy to me. I think it works because it feels out of place. By that I mean, you'd expect someone fit like this to be in tennis shoes and workout gear, or jeans and a tank, etc. So showing off her feminine side is nice too.
Hmm... I don't know. I generally do like the contrast, like thick vs petite, old vs young, clean vs dirty, black african vs ivory readhead, etc.
She also looks great in the two other sexy outfits I've shown her with, but there is something about the very fine lingerie and the defined muscles repulsing each other.
So both elements don't give a... "harmonious contrast" that completes one another, in a Yin&Yang sense.

Also the huge oppai tits and the leg muscles are a problem, at least 90% of the outfits I've tested on her don't wrap properly around the shape. Due to that I had to remove the stockings from that shot.

Reactions: MovieMike

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Do you mind me asking about your hardware? The image looks great, but man, 18 hours is tough. I'm so impatient it's unbelievable. A big thing in this scene is obviously the glass and reflections. For the max paths, by default it's set to -1, try changing that to 9 to limit some of that. Or try rendering things separately. You can render the girl herself at 2x size to get a nice crisp image, but the background and setting aren't as important so you could render them at actual size and then just add a denoiser in photoshop. Might save you some time unless you already these things.

Great image and really nice lighting, especially on her face.
Eight-core Xeon E5 with 32GB of RAM and a 760-GTX card. Yes, I am well aware that the video card is my limiting factor. I know how to slice and dice images and take elements out (like rendering the girl separately), but I specifically wanted the interplay of all the lights in this scene. Also, I don't get very impatient when I am away from my machine and it's happily rendering in my absence. For my VN I use sprites heavily, so I don't do a lot of renders, and few of them are low light like this, so I can afford to take the time every once in awhile to get an extremely high quality render like this one.

Reactions: MovieMike

rofax

Artist
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Hmm... I don't know. I generally do like the contrast, like thick vs petite, old vs young, clean vs dirty, black african vs ivory readhead, etc.
She also looks great in the two other sexy outfits I've shown her with, but there is something about the very fine lingerie and the defined muscles repulsing each other.
So both elements don't give a... "harmonious contrast" that completes one another, in a Yin&Yang sense.

Also the huge oppai tits and the leg muscles are a problem, at least 90% of the outfits I've tested on her don't wrap properly around the shape. Due to that I had to remove the stockings from that shot.
Aw I disagree. I really liked that render. It was technically & artistically solid, but also... thighs that could kill a man plus delicate lingerie is a great combo.

I feel you on the clothing not fitting bodies right though. :rolleyes: Daz doesn't love making things look good on models not built like runway models.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Aw I disagree. I really liked that render. It was technically & artistically solid, but also... thighs that could kill a man plus delicate lingerie is a great combo.

I feel you on the clothing not fitting bodies right though. :rolleyes: Daz doesn't love making things look good on models not built like runway models.
I run into that a lot especially with bigger shapes. Taking a shirt into marvelous designer helps a lot. What also helps a ton with poke through and other issues is this.

I applied a full body geoshell to my character that's like basically a skin tight suit. Hide it and then make the clothing collide with it rather than the character. Really good for those pesky pokes and weird things you can't solve otherwise.

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
OK trying to mimic the Canon 50mm f1.4 lens but Daz fstop setting doesnt line up quite right with real life.
anyway i think this is close to what that lens gives.
(render not 100% done here as i had to rush it..still some grain left)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and last i mini comic with 3 pages.
unfortunately if i should contiue with this i need a faster PC
it takes too much time right now.
an PC upgrade is coming in about 2 months

BedTime in the New House
Enjoy! ;)

Page2

Page 3

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Sorry for my bad English, thanks for the help of google.
Here's the new little episode of Milfs. The story can be familiar to old bikers. First part of my favorite hentai series inspired me.
Have fun!

Milfs - Blackmailing part 1.

Milfs_bm_07_pt.1.jpg

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry for my bad English, thanks for the help of google.
Here's the new little episode of Milfs. The story can be familiar to old bikers. First part of my favorite hentai series inspired me.
Have fun!
Wow dude thats alot of work, and its incredibly well done. One thing can you tell how you've done this fluid string in this pic or which asset you used for it?

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
I am not sure if this is the right thread ...

have something tested in photoshop

this image is in 9 layers - every detail as a single render .. background is rendered in blender - the rest is in iray with daz 3d ... maybe a good idea to start with a game ?

(i used scripts to take the cam from daz3d to blender at the same position) /// - u still have to reimport the scene in order to get the textures right ... room version 01.png

Reactions: quinfax and Krull

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
I am not sure if this is the right thread ...

have something tested in photoshop

this image is in 9 layers - every detail as a single render .. background is rendered in blender - the rest is in iray with daz 3d ... maybe a good idea to start with a game ?

(i used scripts to take the cam from daz3d to blender at the same position) /// - u still have to reimport the scene in order to get the textures right ... View attachment 237678
Rendering separately in practice can be a really good idea, but you have to be careful with it. Main thing I see here is that there are no shadows and things don't seem like they interact right. For example, look at those 2 cans on the table. There's no shadows around them or anything so it looks pretty weird. The other thing to keep in mind is color and light, the cans are a fair bit lighter than some of the other props. It's definitely a good option because you can do complex scenes without killing your computer, but you have to been super nitpicky.

Reactions: Krull and TAR313

TAR313

Dec 20, 2017
Rendering separately in practice can be a really good idea, but you have to be careful with it. Main thing I see here is that there are no shadows and things don't seem like they interact right. For example, look at those 2 cans on the table. There's no shadows around them or anything so it looks pretty weird. The other thing to keep in mind is color and light, the cans are a fair bit lighter than some of the other props. It's definitely a good option because you can do complex scenes without killing your computer, but you have to been super nitpicky.
it should not be a masterpiece (most of the games are not here anyway), it should be well and flexible to implement renpy ... think that png graphics in renpy are the best way to show what u whant to tell + they are modular + storage friendly ... (u can put ur chars everywhere into it)

and yes .. i hate those cans, too !!!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes