3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
Beautiful work! Yoy certainly made some historical research. Nice work with her eyes expressions. She emanates with strong noble pride ! Such peasant like me is not worthy too look upon her :eek:.
I wouldnt notice the chain if you wouldn tell me :ROFLMAO: .
Do you have Deviantart or Artstattion account? I woud gladly see more reimaginations .
Well, I thought the had a sad look in her eyes, with a slight, thin and forced smile.
So, I kept the thin smile, but turned it (in my eyes) into bemused disdain. Reading your reaction, I think I succeeded :)

I don't have any other accounts for my works, so you're just going to have to watch this space.

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Well, I thought the had a sad look in her eyes, with a slight, thin and forced smile.
So, I kept the thin smile, but turned it (in my eyes) into bemused disdain. Reading your reaction, I think I succeeded :)

I don't have any other accounts for my works, so you're just going to have to watch this space.
By all means You should post on Deviantart or other similar site.

As for Velasquez my favorite paintings is LAs Meninas .

Its very unusual painting . It was revolutionary work because probably first time in history artist became the part of paintings and the story behind it. It was also kind of symbolic change of status. Making art became respected enough to be subject of that art . Simply speaking: to paint the painting about painting :ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Still messing around. I changed her pubic hairs to something I like better (Thanks to Bullx ). Had some fiddling around to get them to stay in place, unlike similar assets, but I managed.... she didn't seem to mind me doing another image...
Ariel (G8F-HD) - Beach Surprise.jpg

She sure is an athletic character though... she seems to love to go for runs with me as she always starts to run when I start taking pictures. Man, she's sure going to be embarrassed when she realizes she ran off without me! ;)
Ariel (G8F-HD) - Beach Run.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes