3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Still messing around. I changed her pubic hairs to something I like better (Thanks to Bullx ). Had some fiddling around to get them to stay in place, unlike similar assets, but I managed.... she didn't seem to mind me doing another image...
Ariel (G8F-HD) - Beach Surprise.jpg

She sure is an athletic character though... she seems to love to go for runs with me as she always starts to run when I start taking pictures. Man, she's sure going to be embarrassed when she realizes she ran off without me! ;)
Ariel (G8F-HD) - Beach Run.jpg

bogumil

May 24, 2018
Still messing around. I changed her pubic hairs to something I like better (Thanks to Bullx ). Had some fiddling around to get them to stay in place, unlike similar assets, but I managed.... she didn't seem to mind me doing another image...
View attachment 2282069

She sure is an athletic character though... she seems to love to go for runs with me as she always starts to run when I start taking pictures. Man, she's sure going to be embarrassed when she realizes she ran off without me! ;)
View attachment 2282113
Sweet girl! YEp, this pubic hair look awesome. I want more of her :love:

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
By all means You should post on Deviantart or other similar site.

As for Velasquez my favorite paintings is LAs Meninas .

Its very unusual painting . It was revolutionary work because probably first time in history artist became the part of paintings and the story behind it. It was also kind of symbolic change of status. Making art became respected enough to be subject of that art . Simply speaking: to paint the painting about painting :ROFLMAO:
It's a nice piece, but there's 11 people and a dog in that !
That's a bit out of the range of my abilities, so instead of something too difficult, I'm going to do one with a feature (and I quote from the wiki) "although this is physically impossible"...

Reactions: bogumil

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
I've been looking for a solution for this problem as well. From what i've been told there could be several variables that cause this such as the models skintone and whether or not you alterted the skintone and if you apllied the tattoo's before or after the change of skintone, the scene lighting, the models body mass, the models pose or postion, something in the render menu whether or not the model was purchased or pirated or it could simply be you need to uninstall and reinstall the base model so if its genesis 8 you would need to uninstall the genises 8 base model and reinstall it. :unsure:
I did a little test.
The problem with the tests was that the tattoo was on a G3 model. The character was converted to G8. The tattoo was G8. However, the model had a G3 skin.
On another G8 model there was no noticeable difference!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiredx

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
I read (the choice, malcolm x) books in your library, amazing books and amazing legs btw. how did you do the veins on the leg ?
Thank you! I start with a good model/skin and then crank up the mesh resolution subdivision level setting. It'll take longer to render, but IMO it's worth it. The model used in this pic was Ara. Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes