3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
The heir to the throne, Maerin'Losi! :giggle:

Maerin is the daughter of Queen Cor'etriel, and a member of the elven royal family.

When her sister, Nia, fled the kingdom for unknown reasons, Maerin couldn't stand the thought of losing her only remaining family member. Determined to find Nia and bring her back home, Maerin made the difficult decision to leave everything she knew behind and set out on a journey to find her sister.

After weeks of travel, Maerin finally arrived at the ruins of an ancient castle, overgrown by nature. The castle was eerily quiet, and as Maerin explored its abandoned halls and chambers, she couldn't help but feel a sense of loneliness. At the same time, the castle's grandeur and history reminded her of the ancient human and dwarven ruins she had studied as a child, filling her with a sense of wonder.

As she searched for any sign of Nia, Maerin couldn't shake the feeling that she was getting closer and closer to her sister. She knew that finding Nia wouldn't be easy, and that there would be many challenges and dangers along the way. But Maerin was determined to reunite with her sister, no matter what it took.

01.png
gfgg.png

BzPz

Jan 16, 2022
That's a really nice one! Love the theme and it is really well done, I like the reflections especially! :love:
Thanks!
I had to hide the water in the tank because it interfered with the light and reflections.
Let's assume it's clear because it's being cleaned regularly.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
Thanks!
I had to hide the water in the tank because it interfered with the light and reflections.
Let's assume it's clear because it's being cleaned regularly.
Sometimes you have to get creative with being creative ... :cool:
As if someone would have heard of fish and them having something to do with water anyway! Fakenews! I think anybody needing water is a very overrated opinion. Thinking of it ... did you know they actually PEE in it? Gross!

Jokes aside, hiding the water is a legit way of circumventing problems with a render. You could have possibly done a bit manipulation with the "glass-texture", to get a little bit more "water-y" outcome.

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Coronal Plane Pose Series - Side Plank - Vasisthasana
Figure I should move to another series that I haven't touched yet. Although I could make the argument that some of the standing balance postures would fit into this category too, mainly half moon, but I would consider coronal plane a secondary categorization of that pose.
I switched up my background to the FG Photo Studio and retouched the backdrop so it wasn't so pixelated from the shader I used. If a shader that doesn't tile well is set to anything but 1x1 tiling it has that ugly line down and across. Will have to figure out what the best shaders to use for backdrops that are not uniform in colour are.
Side Plank 1 - Vasisthasana 1 b2a 2560.png
Side Plank 1 - Vasisthasana 1 a_.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes