3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Coffee LXIX

Dec 3, 2020
Fun times... hope you all had an amazing New Year.

Here's to many more!

View attachment 2287644 View attachment 2287645
Excellent render, well done.
From a technical standpoint though, it's all wrong. Polaroids were finicky at best, the flash would wash out the girl being that close, her pupils would be red, and a majority of the background would actually be in focus. The fixed lens was meant to take clear photos at all distances. Besides, the film was expensive as hell and even the vainest person wouldn't take a "selfie", she would have had someone else take the photo.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I now have processed the latest feedback for the "Toybox" short story. And instead of a Kinetic Novel, it will become a BD. Seems that most people don't like VNs without branches, also people try to convince me to make it an actual game.* xD
So I'm currently reorganising the script to fit the new medium and started with the final Artwork accordingly. Here is the thematic and visual concept for "The Benchmark".

concept_for_The_Benchmark.png

*That is not gonna happen, I'm neither good enough at coding nor good enough at animations for games.

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
again, something hinting to ongoing ... things. One could say, there's something happy-ning. Or maybe there simply isn't much priority in keeping the place clean.
We will see ...
beachday_13.jpg

Expect there to be some inconsistencies in the ongoing series, as I can't get to keep things without changes, if my life depended on it ...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes