3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
I need some honest opinions on something I'm working on.
I made a She-Hulk model and honestly I think it came out pretty good.
View attachment 2300670
What do you guys think?
looks great so far, i like the skin colour and texture. my only criticism would be the leotard material in the white sections looks a bit strange. is it leather? or a softer fabric? if you could get it more smooth and shiny like spandex or even latex i think that would be an improvement.

and one possible tip, add a smoothing modifier to the leotard to smooth out the shape between the boobs and get a more natural fit (sometimes this doesn't work depending on the item, so if you've already tried that, ignore me!)

Lewd Monkey

Sep 17, 2022
looks great so far, i like the skin colour and texture. my only criticism would be the leotard material in the white sections looks a bit strange. is it leather? or a softer fabric? if you could get it more smooth and shiny like spandex or even latex i think that would be an improvement.

and one possible tip, add a smoothing modifier to the leotard to smooth out the shape between the boobs and get a more natural fit (sometimes this doesn't work depending on the item, so if you've already tried that, ignore me!)
Thanks I'll try the smoothing modifier, Yeah the leotard is a hit and a miss. The white is supposed to be leather and I altered it in Gimp to give it a more rough and detailed look, so you could see the seams, but it clashes with the purple section.
Thanks for the input. (y)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes