3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
Yoga Coronal Plane Pose Series - Side Plank - Vasisthasana version 2
This one really made me want to know a lot more about how to modify geometry. The hip joint moved into greater angles fucks up the clothing around the groin and upper thigh. Most of the issues can be addressed using mesh grabber but sometimes it just makes shit worse. Figure if I am going to want to get stuff to a standard I would be happy with I am going to need to figure out how to make morphs for clothing or figure out how to manipulate the geometry.
Side Plank 2 - Vasisthasana 2 b.png
Side Plank 2 - Vasisthasana 2 a_3840b.png

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I love the pic. I'm a big Spidey fan. In this one, it looks like he's pretty young. That would make it a little weird for him to be hooking up with Black Cat in the photo. Well, it would be weird anywhere but this site -- LOL! Nice job!
Eh, in the Ultimates comics, the Webhead was a teenager while Black Cat was at least in her mid 20s. She kissed him, realised he was a teenager and she puked.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Eh, in the Ultimates comics, the Webhead was a teenager while Black Cat was at least in her mid 20s. She kissed him, realised he was a teenager and she puked.

Good point - I am more of an 80s Spidey comics fan (What can I say...I'm old, okay? LOL)

Looking at the pic, there would be no doubt he's a kid, and if he's a teenager, he's a very YOUNG teenager. Still, I do like the pic and if he's hooking up with that, it'd just be another reason he's my favorite superhero.

Reactions: KuttingTime
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes