• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Your character seated on the bed is "floating" ... you should not be able to see a shadow underneath his behind. Also, his legs are too high.
Well, atleast its not like some people's work where entire body parts are sinking into the ground/wall. Maybe the guy wanted the opposite here and had his character too high.

soure

May 17, 2017
Your character seated on the bed is "floating" ... you should not be able to see a shadow underneath his behind. Also, his legs are too high.
Yes I am aware of the mistake..

Noticed the error after some time rendering the picture and corrected his position and started a new render. Had it rendering for several hours before Daz crashed.. So I thought "fuck it" and posted the first render anyway :rolleyes:

Reactions: Krull and Dewil777

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Had it rendering for several hours
You should clearly optimise the scene if this takes several hours to render. There's nothin in the scene that would justify such a long render time.
Aside from the mentioned floating and a few small errors, overall the scene looks good though. I like it.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Niky, you have done a good job of replicating the artwork of Icstor, however I would prefer to see what you are able to create. Posts to date have been characters on a HDRI background, which is a fraction of what is possible.

Create your own unique characters and pose them in scenes that you create / assets you use. Then extend yourself to try new things and see what you are capable of. Happy to help with guidance of aspects of Daz you are currently unfamiliar. Trust me it is way more fun that sitting in the shadow of another.

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Tried to fix the bear and after much trial and error, decided to fix it by getting rid of it... Also added something to the guy's hand in the background, think it's an improvement!
I've never seen a DAZ bear.What is this asset called?
next time, fix the flying table;)

Reactions: Krull

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Niky, you have done a good job of replicating the artwork of Icstor, however I would prefer to see what you are able to create. Posts to date have been characters on a HDRI background, which is a fraction of what is possible.

Create your own unique characters and pose them in scenes that you create / assets you use. Then extend yourself to try new things and see what you are capable of. Happy to help with guidance of aspects of Daz you are currently unfamiliar. Trust me it is way more fun that sitting in the shadow of another.
I have my own characters :) I try create scenes with this characters... For me it is just a training before I start create my own pics :) and the HDRI... is second plan because I have only GTX 660 and I5 - 4590 :D so with anything like build or some like that render is soo long... more than 3 hours -_-

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
more than 3 hours -_-
especially, you do not mind spending so much time on monotonous pictures?It is better to spend time (perhaps even a lot of time) to train your skills and do one good picture per week than 5 usual ones per day.
ps:why didn't anyone advise me to do this?:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have my own characters :) I try create scenes with this characters... For me it is just a training before I start create my own pics :) and the HDRI... is second plan because I have only GTX 660 and I5 - 4590 :D so with anything like build or some like that render is soo long... more than 3 hours -_-
With the hardware limitations, you will need to limit the scene geometry and the complexity of the light sources. This does not however mean you can't create awesome images. To improve the rendering speed, make sure you edit whatever you add to a scene to ensure has a positive effect on the outcome. If it does not, then remove it to improve rendering speed.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes