3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm currently trying to get a somewhat cell-shade'ish look. Started with a custom toon shader made for iray, but wasn't happy with it and edited the hell out of it. (interior for lighting tests)
What do you guys think? Any tips?

Test.png

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
yep, but the 100 login points are def not enough when scrolling the nice things ... made enough points with the Headshop 11 upload :ROFLMAO:
I usually use it as a last resort. sometimes they have items I can't find anywhere's else so I have like 4500 points.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
So how many of you in here are using the De-Noiser in 4.11 Beta? I keep going back and forth on it. One on hand, it really speeds renders up a lot. On the other hand, it kills details in the skin. Doesn't really matter to me on wide shots or backgrounds, but for characters it seems to do too much or is it just me? I'm currently rendering out test scenes; using the denoiser, not using it, rendering at 1080p, rendering at 4k and reducing. Just trying different things out. I'm not looking for ultra realism in my renders and actually like a bit of a toon like quality so I may be leaning toward using the denoiser at least somewhat since I don't want to sit around for hours waiting on renders.

Figured I'd see what everyone else is doing in here since I check the thread often and see some really good renders.

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
Nice look. If you're into post work on renders I recommend the software topaz labs, free with hundreds of preset effects you can tweak and combine.
Thx man, this is my second postwork and untill now for every image editing i've just used Gimp. Nothing seroius though.

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
Thx man, this is my second postwork and untill now for every image editing i've just used Gimp. Nothing seroius though.
If you know how to use gimp/photoshop already then it's easy to dive into customising adjustments in topaz. Topaz studio is what you're looking for. topaz labs is the site.

Reactions: Nomec104

rev2019

Jan 1, 2019
Lets face it
the whole scene gets much more interesting when you add one more caracter ;)
just a random pose here
(render is unfinshed..did have time to wait lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but still its amazing that you can have a decent quality render after just a few minutes.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks, but I realized the lighting was off. It doesn't make sense to have her front side as bright as her rear, given the light source is suppose to be coming from the mirrors. I redid it just now. I think it looks better here. Hey, I'm still learning.
Not if there is a spotlight out of frame then I think the front would be brighter due to the reflection. One reason it has a Burlesque feel. Like she is on center stage with theater spotlights

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes