etant un grand fan de cosplay et radin j'essaie
de trouver des costume gratuit si quelqu'un aurait des liens

being a big fan of cosplay and stingy I try
to find free costume if someone would have links
bulma vegata.png camille 2.png indestructible daugther .png
with the means of the edge lol

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Trying something a bit different (for me anyway), but the whole image just seems a bit lifeless, lacking in atmosphere...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the type of scene this is it looks like you could use some DOF with the freground slightly out of focus with the background being more so, the lighting could do with being a little less uniform as well, have her be lit better than the surrounding objects and areas.

Reactions: the_silkman

the_silkman

Jul 25, 2018
For the type of scene this is it looks like you could use some DOF with the freground slightly out of focus with the background being more so, the lighting could do with being a little less uniform as well, have her be lit better than the surrounding objects and areas.
Thanks, I'll take another look at it. I wasn't happy with the lighting, so will rework, and you're right about DoF, will give it a go. Cheers pal!

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Thanks, I'll take another look at it. I wasn't happy with the lighting, so will rework, and you're right about DoF, will give it a go. Cheers pal!
If you've got the assets for it you might consider some volumetric lighting in the back, a bit of smog goes a long way :D

Reactions: the_silkman

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm trying to get some more detail out of the standard g3f skin, so I added a new skin layer, a few more details and generated new bump and normal maps for the arm, face, legs and torso texture. I quite happy with the results:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could release a material preset in the asset section in a few days if somebody is interested...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes