3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Finally got the handprints made, and turned into a tattoo of sorts. The placement has been really tricky, and I have spent tons of time trying to get it right, or at least close... :)

First one it with shirt on, and second is of course without..

handprint test.jpg

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Ms. Cassidy has been my neighbor for as long as I can remember. Heck, she used to babysit me when I was a little younger. She made her living as a fitness model, but when COVID hit and the gyms closed down, her work dried up. I was thrilled when I found out she was doing a little "freelance modeling" on the side to earn some cash. It didn't take long before I booked her for an evening. She was a little hesitant at first to do the shoot at my house, but she knows my family, and after a little negotiating, she was on board with it.

An hour later...

Ms. Cassidy: "Come on, Jack...This is getting out of hand. Nude Photography is one thing, but this... and with you??"

Jack: "It's fine, Ms. Cassidy. If you don't like it, just use the safe word. I'll stop."

Ms. Cassidy: "Safe word? What safe word? I don't remember any safe word. Let's just end this now."

Jack: "LOL, You don't remember the safe word? Well... that is going to be a problem, isn't it?"

Ms. Cassidy: "Ugh... This is going to cost you extra. I mean it."

Training Day.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes