3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I'm making the game Dragon Orbs and this is a render from the new updates which comes in next month I hope. It is a "slow" corruption game. I hope can achieve a good battle system too (RPGM). :)

Reactions: erikus

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
add a plane to the top or make the roof as a lighting source. ( at least i'm doing that) + You can use a denoiser. If you need a proper denoiser tool, contact me. Here is a before-after from my library
Daz has a good denoiser built in. No need to use anything else.

I set mine to start at 400 which is also my last iteration I use in most cases...
Screenshot 2023-01-30 150038.jpg

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
I think the Nvidia AI denoiser is much better in results, and also much faster. The one DAZ uses is very slow, up to an extra minute per render. AI denoiser takes just a few seconds.

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
maybe I try it out next time, it did a disaster with my renders and I turned it off. I'm using Nvidia AI denoiser. It works for me.( I'm using a wooden laptop so not the best machine to render.)
I've always used it without problems. Just need enough iterations. The higher the resolution and quality you want, the more iterations you will need. I set the denoiser to only denoise the final iteration.

I currently have an RTX3060 12G version which is nice (more VRAM is vital), but I used to use a 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM on it and denoising was even more important as that card was not the fastest to render with, but I got some nice renders out of it at lower iterations with the denoiser. But whatever works for you.

I just got done rendering this image using those settings. It will turn out like this no matter what you use, the only difference will be how long it takes (which at 400 iterations, or even as low as 200, is perfectly fine)...

"Carl takes his friend's grand daughter, Wanda, on an RV trip..."
Carl & Wanda RV 1.jpg

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I've always used it without problems. Just need enough iterations. The higher the resolution and quality you want, the more iterations you will need. I set the denoiser to only denoise the final iteration.

I currently have an RTX3060 12G version which is nice (more VRAM is vital), but I used to use a 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM on it and denoising was even more important as that card was not the fastest to render with, but I got some nice renders out of it at lower iterations with the denoiser. But whatever works for you.

I just got done rendering this image using those settings. It will turn out like this no matter what you use, the only difference will be how long it takes (which at 400 iterations, or even as low as 200, is perfectly fine)...

"Carl takes his friend's grand daughter, Wanda, on an RV trip..."
View attachment 2352293
I'm planning an rtx 3060 too. If my game gets more popularity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes