3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Persephone bedroom16.png
Made a set with the Sephi (space elves), there are a few spots I missed (Amethyst isn't leaning against anything, and a few of the MC poses could have been better but people should be ignoring him for the most part).
Medical Exam corected.png Persephone bedroom1.png Persephone bedroom2.png Persephone bedroom6.png Persephone bedroom7.png Persephone bedroom9.png Persephone bedroom10.png Persephone bedroom12.png Persephone bedroom13.png Persephone bedroom14.png Persephone bedroom15.png
That was it for the Sephi this time, also revisited my dancers, though I didn't do much with them;

Kinsley Brown at Blue Lounge nsfw.png
Kinsley Brown at Blue Lounge nsfw1.png Lisa and Anna embrace8.png Lisa and Anna the view overtime.png

The dancers in the Blue Lounge aren't blue, there's just a lot of blue light shining on them.

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
do you make these in marvelous designer ?
Yes, I use marv to get the base shape. Then I export and do some free hand in zbrush. Then I tidy up and create the UVs in Maya and then I texture in old 3dcoat.
And then its import to DAZ and setup dforce (I never bother rigging and simply use dforce to 100% drive the cloth in obj format)

Here I added a small back.
Priestess007.png

and here is the nude version since this is a NSFW forum hehe
Priestess008.png

and YES I still have to do that staff now :S

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes