3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Bonjour à tous.
Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire comment créer un fichier OBJ des personnages G3 (ou V7) et G8 utilisable en G9.
J'aimerai convertir les personnages de mes histoires en G9 mais le plus part sont en G3 (ou V7)...
Si cela existe déjà, dite-moi ou je peu le trouver.
Merci d'avance.

Hello to all.
Could someone tell me how to create an OBJ file of G3 (or V7) and G8 characters usable in G9.
I would like to convert the characters of my stories to G9 but most of them are in G3 (or V7)...
If it already exists, tell me where I can find it.
Thanks in advance.
Maybe this could help you

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Liam spends some quality bonding time with his daughter, Ellie... ;)

I was fixing a minor issue with her teeth someone pointed out, so I reposed them for something new and to test the fix.

View attachment 2355534
Oh, and the problem I had with her teeth was they appeared too dark, almost transparent and the solution someone kindly pointed out to me, was to turn SSS OFF on the teeth... that made a HUGE difference (as you can see in this).

I just wanted to share this info with fellow creators out there. There's some good default settings for teeth that turns SSS off, I used a setting for another character and it worked fine.

Reactions: Shivawn

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
The Tired Warrior [Suri]
Suri:
Ugh, that was exhausting...
Suri: I will be back first light tomorrow, and I hope for your sake that you will be more cooperative.
Stranger: loud moan
Suri: Be quiet, don't make me gag you.
Suri thinks: Mmmm, I could really use a long bubbly bath right now.

View attachment 2357419
Fucking Beautiful !!! - Theme, Model etc...

• Red Heart
Reactions: X3rr4
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes